Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dealer recommendations London and South East
Tuono

Dealer recommendations London and South East

Hi,

We are looking to place our RRE Coupe order in the next few weeks and would be interested in any dealer recommendations around London or the South East who are open to a little negotiation on price.

Specification will be a Coupe Dynamic Auto in Corris Grey with a few options, as this will be a car we will look to run for three to four years.

There is the current finance promotion of £1,500 but I would hope to negotiate a little extra off a car costing over £47K list Smile

Options (Still considering InControl Apps)
WHEELS 20 inch Five Split-Spoke ‘Style 504’ with Shadow Chrome Finish £300.00
ROOF OPTIONS Contrast Roof – Santorini Black £500.00
HEADLAMPS Adaptive Xenon Headlamps with LED Signature £375.00
REAR GLASS Privacy Glass £350.00
EXTERIOR FEATURES Solar Attenuating Windscreen £200.00
WHEEL ACCESSORIES Temporary 18 inch Steel Spare Wheel with Tyre 155/85 - with Toolkit £120.00
INTERIOR CHOICES Ivory Perforated Oxford Leather Interior (Premium Seats) £1,400
INTERIOR FINISHERS Gloss Black Strata £325.00
INTERIOR FEATURES Heated Steering Wheel £185.00
CONVENIENCE Powered Tailgate with Proximity Sensing £400.00
CONVENIENCE Head-Up Display £1,000.00
MULTIMEDIA Audio System - 825 Watt Meridian Surround Sound System £1,000.00

Base cost £41,105.00
Configured options: £6,155.00
Final price £47,260.00

Pricing off of online configurator.
16-02-2015 06:36pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Valeter

RE: Dealer recommendations London and South East

Phone Harwoods of Edenbridge on 01732 861300 & speak to the Dealer Principal (Mr Cook). Say Andy the car valeter from Gillingham recommended you call & I can assure you he Will look after you. He won't mind you calling him directly as I know him quite well.

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
16-02-2015 09:22pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

We have two forum sponsors who would also be happy to talk to you - lookers Land Rover Park Royal ( sales manager Matthew Guerney) or Grange Garage Barnett ( ask for sales manager Jeremy Jackson) mention Tim from BabyRR and that you are a forum member when you make contact.
I have purchased 3 cars from Lookers Park Royal and one with another order in at Grange Garage. Both are good teams to deal with
Having owned a Coupe I would recommend forgoing one of your more expensive options in favour at a panoramic roof - the lower powered audio instead of the 825w system for example - the performance of the lower powered system is more than adequate for a car and it was designed for the Evoque' interior

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 17-02-2015 10:57am by XFullFatTim.)
17-02-2015 10:53am
Tuono

(17-02-2015 10:53am)XFullFatTim Wrote:  We have two forum sponsors who would also be happy to talk to you - lookers Land Rover Park Royal ( sales manager Matthew Guerney) or Grange Garage Barnett ( ask for sales manager Jeremy Jackson) mention Tim from BabyRR and that you are a forum member when you make contact.
I have purchased 3 cars from Lookers Park Royal and one with another order in at Grange Garage. Both are good teams to deal with
Having owned a Coupe I would recommend forgoing one of your more expensive options in favour at a panoramic roof - the lower powered audio instead of the 825w system for example - the performance of the lower powered system is more than adequate for a car and it was designed for the Evoque' interior

Thanks for the recommendations, we need to have a listen to the two audio variants, to see if it's worth the extra.
17-02-2015 11:27am