Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
For Sale Evoque Pure Tech SD4 Manual In Barolo Black.
The Valeter

Evoque Pure Tech SD4 Manual In Barolo Black.

Probably going to sell my lovely 2013MY Evoque, don't really know why TBH but just got it in my head today to advertise, been thinking new RR Sport but in all honesty overkill for me. I have a new Fiesta ST ordered for 1st March as a bit of fun but then thought could cancel that & get the new Focus ST3 Estate which could be for work & fun given the performance!!
Here are the details of my car & if it ticks anyone's boxes then all well & good but if not so be it.

Pure Tech in :-
*Premium Barolo Black with bespoke colour coding to most of the plain grey plastic exterior trim in Firenze Red & some extra Barolo parts!!
*Cirrus interior which IMO looks the best on the Pure with the combination.
Factory Options :-
* Tech Pack (obviously).
* Panoramic Roof.
* Privacy Glass.
* Xenon Lights.
* Fog Lights.
* Powerfold Door Mirrors/Puddle Lights.
* Auto Dim Rear View Mirror.
* Rear Camera.
* 825W Meridian Hifi upgrade.
* 20" Shadow Chrome Alloy Wheels.
* Spare Wheel/Tool Kit.
Dealer/Accessory Options:-
* Black Dynamic Grill.
* All Round Mud Flaps.
* Chrome Side Tubes.
* Silver Finish Roof Rails.
* Gloss Black Strata Dash trim (not available on Pure but I had it at special request from my dealer & looks so much better).

So you can see it has very good spec, almost Prestige but with better wearing leather & some options not standard on Prestige.

Mileage is just under 7000 & anyone who knows me will know how I look after my cars!!
It has a 5 Year Service Plan so the buyer will not need to pay for any servicing until March 2nd 2019.
I am going to ask for £32.600 & If I get offered the full asking price I will include a brand new just fitted & hardwired Blackvue Front & Rear In-Car Dash Camera system that has the extra unit to keep it recording while the ignition is off (will not drain battery as it auto shuts off when reaching a certain voltage). This lot just cost me £459.00.
I will also include the Rubber Floor Mat Set.
I can be PMed or called on 07944 975693.
I realise this is near on Dealer money but it is a very well specced & cared for car & known on here which if I were looking counts for something!!

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
08-01-2014 09:00pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chrisr1806

RE: Evoque Pure Tech SD4 Manual In Barolo Black.

ShockedShocked

I'm really surprised you are selling so soon! Focus sounds great and they are brilliant cars but wouldn't you miss your RR?

I have seen your posts over on DW about the new ST on its way but never expected this! Sad

Sorry for clogging up the thread, but GLWTS. Thumbs Up

Some pictures might helps with the sale too! Wink

Arrived: MY14.5 RRS HSE SDV6 in Loire Blue, Ivory interior, piano black trim, privacy glass,
panoramic sunroof, tow bar, mudflaps and full size spare Cool

Gone but not forgotten: 2011 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE in Santorini Black, 19" Alloys, ebony interior,
piano black trim & grab handles, privacy glass, lux pack, rear spoiler, mudflaps and tow bar Very Happy
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2014 09:39pm by Chrisr1806.)
08-01-2014 09:34pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Valeter

I don't really want to sell it TBH but I have ordered the Fiesta ST2 but been thinking recently about knocking that on the head due to extra expense etc but don't want to mess the salesman around again as I ni-on pulled out just before Christmas. I'm not & never really have been a Ford fan but the Fiesta ST2 wowed me as I like things a little less common & I fancied a hot hatch but I have recently seen 3 Focus ST Estates all in the Performance Blue & liked the look of them. They kind of remind me of the MG ZT-T in their uniqueness & I loved my ZT-T.
All said & done I will only sell at the right price & that's it. The right person may come along. I recently sold my beautiful Rover 25GSi that I bought new in March 2006. The car had a trade price of £500 to £600 but mine was not only low mileage & nearly mint but it had some very nice bespoke additions etc & was only a car to sell to an enthusiast & not a trader = the right person came along as I would only sell to an enthusiast & he had wanted my Rover for ages & he said to me he knows how I am with my cars & paid me £4510.00 for it.

(08-01-2014 09:34pm)Chrisr1806 Wrote:  ShockedShocked

I'm really surprised you are selling so soon! Focus sounds great and they are brilliant cars but wouldn't you miss your RR?

Some pictures might helps with the sale too! Wink

Yes I really would miss it, I like this Pure Tech more than the Si4 Dynamic Lux I had before but anything is for sale at the right price.

Link to pictures now added. http://s260.photobucket.com/user/Executi...t=3&page=1

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!

(This post was last modified: 08-01-2014 11:56pm by The Valeter.)
08-01-2014 10:47pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjfp

(08-01-2014 10:47pm)The Valeter Wrote:  I don't really want to sell it TBH but I have ordered the Fiesta ST2 but been thinking recently about knocking that on the head due to extra expense etc but don't want to mess the salesman around again as I ni-on pulled out just before Christmas.

It's your money, you do what you want with it - sod feeling sorry for the salesman

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
08-01-2014 11:30pm
J77

Not fancy coming back over to Fl2 ownership?

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
08-01-2014 11:59pm
The Valeter

(08-01-2014 11:59pm)J77 Wrote:  Not fancy coming back over to Fl2 ownership?

Not now to be fair FL2 been around too long now & will soon be replaced with more modern vehicle. It is a good car but I couldn't swap my Evoque for one - possibly the Freelander replacement! I just fancy a hot performance vehicle.

09-01-2014 12:33am
The Valeter

Bump. Pictures added in above link.

10-01-2014 10:31am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Your avatar seems to have gone Andy

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
12-01-2014 01:43pm
The Valeter

(12-01-2014 01:43pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Your avatar seems to have gone Andy

Can you see it now? As I can....

12-01-2014 09:21pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

I can now - might have been because I am on a very slow uplink via satelitte

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
13-01-2014 04:58pm