Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Foot Rest
Evoque U

RE: Foot Rest

i received the first one 2 weeks ago, then discovered that it was for a left hand drive, contacted Alanos and new one was delivered tuesday

Attaches with double sided tape

Very very happy with the results

Si4 5 door Prestige,Fuji white,spirit interior,prestige tech pack,adaptive dynamics, heated seats,keyless entry,park assist,surround cameras,panoramic roof,adaptive xenon headlamps.aftermarket 20" Wheels

Living the dream since 10/3/12
05-04-2012 09:47am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pugracer

I received the replacement and got it installed yesterday as well. Very happy with it.

[Image: 116845.png]
Range Rover Evoque - Pure, 5-Door, Si4, Auto, Fuji White/Cirrus
Lotus Elise
Peugeot 206 GTi
05-04-2012 03:51pm
IKM

Hi, didn't want to start a new thread on this. The keyring that Alanos mentions somewhere in this thread is now available on ebay. Looks very good.

Arrived 16 December 2011: Prestige SD4 auto 5dr in OG with Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Xenons, Surround Cameras, Auto Dimming Rearview, Grey Oak Wood, Spare Wheel and Powered Tailgate.

Joining 2010 Freelander XS Td4e in Stornoway Grey (we like Grey!)
06-04-2012 07:37pm
blyth1958

(01-04-2012 12:34pm)Big G Wrote:  Yes Frank and have details - will post on Tues am away till then.

Cheers Mark
Hello Mark, any news about the foot rest,? did you send it ?. Frank.
10-04-2012 09:11pm
chiggy

well its now been close to 3 weeks... still haven't received it... including the keychain.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
11-04-2012 01:50am
chiggy

well i take that back.. just received mine. slightly bigger than I expected - not as great a fit as I believe I may have got the LHD version but i left it on there. looks good and not really fussed about the fitting.

also got the keychain saying "evoque"... looks decent. will post up pictures later.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2012 02:23pm by chiggy.)
11-04-2012 02:22pm
sethor

Mine arrived today, just have to wait for the car..

Fuji White Dynamic Si4
12-04-2012 06:09am
Thumper

Just ordered one. The smaller one based on the discussion above. Smile

Luvin' every minute of if it!!!
16-04-2012 03:14am
Barneyridge

(11-04-2012 02:22pm)chiggy Wrote:  well i take that back.. just received mine. slightly bigger than I expected - not as great a fit as I believe I may have got the LHD version but i left it on there. looks good and not really fussed about the fitting.

also got the keychain saying "evoque"... looks decent. will post up pictures later.

Be interested in the pic Chiggy, Ii held off the purchase given the look of some installed

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
20-04-2012 04:20am
chiggy

(20-04-2012 04:20am)Barneyridge Wrote:  Be interested in the pic Chiggy, Ii held off the purchase given the look of some installed

You should still get it just tell him you want the RHD version.

A few days after I installed the LHD one I actually received the RHD too. For free.

So now I have two - will install the RHD version today although to be honest my foot feels much better on the LHD one cause it sticks out just a bit (cause its wider) which gives you more surface area to rest your foot on. So might just leave it.

Will post up a pic of the RHD one. If you like I can send it to you just PM me if you want it cause I'm quite happy with the LHD installed.. for a nominal fee.

20-04-2012 04:29am