Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New member/ noob be nice!
Jack10

RE: New member/ noob be nice!

(18-11-2013 03:58pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Have you thought about buying a used high spec RRE? I've just part-exd a Fuji Dynamic Lux with Plus pack coupe with almost all the extras on it, to forum sponsor Hadley Green Land Rover in Barnett - it is 2yrs 3 months old has 23320 miles on it and was delivered on launch day 8th sept 2011. Otherwise Hadley Grange will be happy to quote you if you mention that you have come from the forum. I would highly recommend that you get a good long test drive in one if head room is likely to be an issue as some versions don't have much seat height adjustement - the Plus pack has loads and it has a panoramic roof that gives a couple of extra cms

I have to but I need to chat to someone this week about man maths!

That would be a perfect spec too!

Funny you say about the head room. About 7 months ago i went down to see an RRE coupe and thought i feel really uncomfortable i.e head room, knees brushing the underneath of the centre console. I have NEVER driven an evoque and your right I need to do a long test drive. I just feel im taking the P if i just went to a dealer just for that lol.
only LL i've ever driven was a sport which i nearly got last month but it was an 08 hse model with 30000 on the clock but the interior was Neutral

Thanks
18-11-2013 04:06pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: New member/ noob be nice!

If you make a dealer aware that head room is really important to you then I'm sure any decent dealership would lend you a car for a longer than normal test.

2008MY RRS - yes the interior wasn't that great, you have to go post 2010MY to get rid of green glowing LCD displays that everybody else dumped in 2005, the year RRS was launched!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
18-11-2013 07:59pm
MarkA_

New member/ noob be nice!

(18-11-2013 03:58pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Have you thought about buying a used high spec RRE? I've just part-exd a Fuji Dynamic Lux with Plus pack coupe Auto with almost all the extras on it, to forum sponsor Hadley Green Land Rover in Barnett - it is 2yrs 3 months old has 23320 miles on it and was delivered on launch day 8th sept 2011.

I saw your old beast today! Nice looking car.

I did a test drive in their Sicilian yellow dynamic this afternoon. The paint is lovely - much less bright than I was expecting. Not for me though Smile

Now: MY14 Dynamic Mauritius Blue/Contrast Pano, IP, BP, PIP, Powered Tailgate, IncontrolR+S, etc.
History: '08 BMW 123d MSport Coupe, '01 Mini Cooper, '91 BMW 316i, '96 Mitsubishi FTO, '96 Mazda 323, '88 Holden Camira
18-11-2013 08:36pm