Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fitting Instructions for Evoque accessories
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Fitting Instructions for Evoque accessories

Here is a link to the Land Rover TOPIX website were you can download owner's manuals, accessory fitting instructions and a host of other information. Currently there isn't a huge amount of technical stuff there for the Evoque, but give them time! There is another website Land Rover Global Technical Resources that I don't currently have the web address for. That is a pay as you go website where you pay a fixed amount for 24 hours, unlimited downloading and my experience of it has been that there is more important documents like recall info, Technical Service Bulletins, technical letters to dealerships etc which is well worth paying the 24 hours entrance fee for.

LR Topix = http://topix.landrover.jlrext.com/topix/...cat=OWNER#

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
17-09-2011 04:12pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Fitting Instructions for Evoque accessories

If you want to fit your own accessories then one of the companies that market non-OEM accessories has gone to the trouble of making a series of short videos that are now posted on You-tube. This isn't an Evoque but gives you some idea of a) how good their videos are and b) that it isn't necessarily a difficult job.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2011 12:43pm by XFullFatTim.)
14-10-2011 10:06am
PhilSkill

RE: Fitting Instructions for Evoque accessories

(14-10-2011 10:06am)XFullFatTim Wrote:  If you want to fit your own accessories then one of the companies that market non-OEM accessories has gone to the trouble of making a series of short videos that are now posted on You-tube. This isn't an Evoque but gives you some idea of a) how good their videos are and b) that it isn't necessarily a difficult job.

Thanks Tim... Interesting Video, I don't want to scare anyone but I'd be fully expecting that Range Rover Sport wheel arch to look like my Mazda rusty arch in a few years after scratching the paint through with those metal U clips as they were clipped on and tightened! The clips themselves will rust too as they didn't exactly look heavily anodised! I'd like to see the LR official Evoque mudguard fitting method! Makes me want to do it myself now for sure!

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
14-10-2011 07:30pm