Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Firenze/Santorini Dynamic Lux/Plus with some additional colour coding
Evoquative

I am now a very happy owner of my Baby RR - picked it up on the 8th and have added black alloys (including black wheel nuts - hugely expensive but they finish it all off), mudflaps and have had the silver parts of the bumpers colour coded Santorini to match the rest of the car.
All done now ready to enjoy - it's just as great as I imagined it would be. I have had a few people ask to take pics and have only had it for a day! Very Happy

These are the before pics - on a rainy day...

And these are the after ones:

Now a very happy owner of a Dynamic Si4 Firenze 5dr, black roof with lux & plus packs, black alloys, heated steering wheel, privacy, homelink & spare wheel.Very Happy
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2012 05:48pm by Evoquative.)
12-05-2012 05:46pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MartinP

RE: Firenze/Santorini Dynamic Lux/Plus with some additional colour coding

Looks great Evoquative.

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
12-05-2012 05:53pm
Kimv

Congrats! This color would be my second choice! After black Wink

Dynamic SD4 Auto 5dr, Tech Pack, Santorini Black, Verve Interior with Ebony headlining, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Solar Attenuating Glass, Style 7 Alloys, Adaptive Dynamics.
12-05-2012 06:40pm
smayo

Evoquative,

Great look.

I'm going down a similar route when I get my Mauritius Dynamic, as I think it just ties it all together so much better.

I'm trying to keep the cost down though so not too sure I could get the bumpers done (which looks great btw), but I am going to get the style 6 wheels done in gloss black (which I now a firm that will do it for £40 a wheel fully fitted and balanced) and I am also changing the "Range Rover" lettering to gloss black.

Where did you get the black wheel nuts from?

Ordered 17/2/12 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5dr, Mauritius Blue, Pan roof, 20" style 6 (gloss black), Vortex, Ebony Headlining, Ent Pack, Heated St. Wheel, Homelink, Pr Glass, Auto Dim r.view mirror, spare wheel
12-05-2012 07:22pm
Evoquative

(12-05-2012 07:22pm)smayo Wrote:  Evoquative,

Great look.

I'm going down a similar route when I get my Mauritius Dynamic, as I think it just ties it all together so much better.

I'm trying to keep the cost down though so not too sure I could get the bumpers done (which looks great btw), but I am going to get the style 6 wheels done in gloss black (which I now a firm that will do it for £40 a wheel fully fitted and balanced) and I am also changing the "Range Rover" lettering to gloss black.

Where did you get the black wheel nuts from?

I lucked out with the wheels - they are style 8's which I got off Ebay for less than £450 & then I got them powder coated - little bit better than paying over £2K!
The wheel nuts were from Range Rover - Dan @ Duckworths gave me a good price, but you will still not get much change out of £200 Sad but I took a pic with the silver ones and the black just looks great IMHO. Good luck with it all when yours arrives - I love it even though it's only been a day!

Now a very happy owner of a Dynamic Si4 Firenze 5dr, black roof with lux & plus packs, black alloys, heated steering wheel, privacy, homelink & spare wheel.Very Happy
12-05-2012 09:47pm
Mudi1

Looks great. I love the painted bumpers, top class work. where was this done if you don't mind me asking. (always good to know a great bodywork sprayer).

Glad you are happy with it.
12-05-2012 10:11pm
Evoquative

(12-05-2012 10:11pm)Mudi1 Wrote:  Looks great. I love the painted bumpers, top class work. where was this done if you don't mind me asking. (always good to know a great bodywork sprayer).

Glad you are happy with it.

Well I played it safe & just got the local RR Dealer to get it done at the same time as fitting mudflaps and the wheels - I'm sure I paid over the odds - c£600 but I thought at least I can go back if there is a problem!

12-05-2012 10:16pm
Mudi1

(12-05-2012 10:16pm)Evoquative Wrote:  Thanks.

Well I played it safe & just got the local RR Dealer to get it done at the same time as fitting mudflaps and the wheels - I'm sure I paid over the odds - c£600 but I thought at least I can go back if there is a problem!

You pay for what you get. You got a first class job, in the exact colour. I too have the contrast roof and never realised until today it has a shimmer to it. Your bumpers show that too.

My colour Havana is too dark so it would not make any difference, unlike yours. But the last car I had was keyed on the third day, so In case that happens again, I thought I would ask ( to get the correct colour).
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2012 10:33pm by Mudi1.)
12-05-2012 10:32pm
slee18

Really jealous of your seats, we can't get them in the US Sad

12 Evoque Si4 (US) Galway Green Prestige ivory expresso interior
14-05-2012 03:31am
BOBM4N

Black Lettering next?

Finally Arrived 06/02/12 Very Happy :