Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
Finance - Best Option
bash18uk

RE: Finance - Best Option

Just to let you all know I have recieved a more improved offer from Brokers4cars at 7.2% which is very good in comparison to the other quotes I have been given. They have also reduced their brokers fee to £375 to secure the deal. My payments are £467 p/m over 48 months with 8k deposit.
19-01-2012 01:04pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LDT

That's good news, it was worthwhile you shopping around and useful for other forum members looking for finance.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
19-01-2012 02:00pm
captaincrash

Couple of months to go so I thought I best sort out how I'm going to pay - had an initial offer from Chris at prestige back in September when I originally placed the order, but apparently rates gone a bit mental for them at the moment and he can now only offer 8.9%! Perhaps should have pulled my finger out earlier Sad

Also now talking to Brokers4cars who are advertising 7.2%...

Ordered; 5 Door SD4 Dynamic LUX Auto, Firenze, Verve, Shadow/7, HBA, Ebony Headline, Privacy Glass, TPMS, Adaptive Xenon's - at the dealer, collecting 1st of March!
31-01-2012 05:24pm
sethor

(15-01-2012 04:24am)degcds Wrote:  Wow!! Interest rates seem high in the UK. I'm kind of shocked... we financed through a local bank for 2.39% for 72 months. We always aim for the lowest payment but usually pay twice the amount due- incase hard times ever come about. Does range rover not offer competitive rates for their own cars? I know here in the US they are still not competitive as our local or national banks...

I would have thought rates would have been pretty good in the UK considering your reserve bank offical rate is 0.5%, In Australia its 4.25% and most of the finance companies here in Australia offer rates around 12% for secured car finance. But I managed to get finance approved at a 7.5% rate through a family friend.

Fuji White Dynamic Si4
31-01-2012 06:02pm
captaincrash

Indeed...

Dan at Brokers4Cars came back to me with 7.1%, subject to a £563 fee which is about the best I've found at the moment. I might have a word about the brokers fee seen as people have got it reduced Smile

Chris at Prestige thinks he's going to be able to do better than 8.9% next week so I'll probably hold on to hear back from him first before committing...

Ordered; 5 Door SD4 Dynamic LUX Auto, Firenze, Verve, Shadow/7, HBA, Ebony Headline, Privacy Glass, TPMS, Adaptive Xenon's - at the dealer, collecting 1st of March!
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2012 06:53pm by captaincrash.)
31-01-2012 06:52pm
Chunkstar

Try capital car finance ask for mark his fee was less !
31-01-2012 09:49pm
Asty

I don't know much about car finance as we've always paid cash, but this time we would like to keep some security in the bank. Are the PCP deals people are quoting on here inclusive of tax, insurance, and full maintenance including tyres? We just want to know if our company financed scheme is competitive.
31-01-2012 10:32pm
bash18uk

Hi I got my finance through Dan from Broker4cars...excellent service. Got my car now and was able to get 7.2% paying £455 a month with 8k deposit. I paid £375 brokers fee Smile! The finance company was close motor finance.
01-02-2012 12:04pm
SINGHY

The LR dealer has offered me 4.7% flat rate on a loan but the bank loan offer is better at 6.4% APR. Does anybody know of any better loan rates than these?

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
01-02-2012 04:44pm