Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Finally figured it out - Voice Nav
leonvh

RE: Finally figured it out - Voice Nav

(28-04-2012 06:50pm)Wired Wrote:  I set the system to Vlaams today, which is the Belgian version of Dutch and it told me it would be the same as Netherlands.

Tried to do voice nav but it kept the search are to Netherlands.

I looks like the Belgians have no option to do voice navigation. Confused

Anyone from Belgium here that can explain how it works in Belgium?

LR somehow forgot that Belgium exists. Until now I didn't find how to select a location in Belgium with voice nav. I live in Belgium, but very close to the Netherlands and Germany: voice nav is therefore useless if you want to travel to all of these countries within one week.
02-12-2012 03:06pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NightFox

RE: Finally figured it out - Voice Nav

(28-04-2012 11:30am)Wired Wrote:  Well I am going to have a look at Belgium, were the speak both french and dutch with a stong accent, to say it politely. I wonder if you have to switch the language settings if you travel from the french to the dutch speaking part.
I also wonder were that leave Brussels which is officially bi-langual. Shocked

And how does that work for Switzerland where you've got French, German, Italian and even Rumantsch? If I set my language to French, does it change the map to every part of each country in Europe for which French is the official language? And would it even let me plan a route between Geneva and Zurich as they will be on different maps?

MY13 TD4 Pure Manual ~ Tech Pack ~ Mauritius Blue ~ Panoramic Roof ~ Adaptive Xenons ~ Park Assist ~ Keyless Entry ~ Reversing Camera ~ Powerfold Mirrors ~ Autodimming Mirror
Ordered 14/6/12 ~ Built 13/11/12 ~ Delivered 15/11/12 ~ Collected 20/11/12

[Image: 163643.png]
03-12-2012 10:13am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply