Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Finally - Sept 10th :-)
alibeau

Finally - Sept 10th :-)

After missing all the events due to holidays, I will finally get to see and hopefully drive the Evoque on Saturday.

I am very excited! The only thing I am stuggling with (still) is which colour to go for, I am just hoping that I will have a eureka moment when I see them in the showroom or out on the roads.

Does anyone know if there are any new colours in the pipeline planned?

Ali Very Happy
04-09-2011 11:57am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Finally - Sept 10th :-)

Reading the "spotted" sections of Martin's other Land Rover forums it appears that the dealer cars are going to be limited to 3 colours - White, Black and silver - going on the number of transporters loads spotted that have only those colours on them.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
04-09-2011 12:07pm
defender_uk

my dealer has an Orkey, black and white.

Defender_uk

Evoque Prestige Lux, OG, maual, style 4 wheels

comes to live with Defender 90 TDCi 07
04-09-2011 12:12pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Maybe the colourblind on the other forums cannot tell between grey and silver!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
04-09-2011 12:27pm
berlin2011

FFT are you stirring up the OG debate againLaughing

Current: SD4 Dynamic Auto, 5 Door, Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano roof and 20" Shadow Chrome wheels. Pursuit interior. [countdown="Hand over"]15th June 2013 2:00pm[/countdown]

Gone: Si4 Prestige Auto Coupe, Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof, Element interior, Shadow Chrome 20" wheels with most of the bits & pieces loaded. [countdown="Hand over"]29th November 2011 2:00pm[/countdown]
04-09-2011 12:38pm
alibeau

(04-09-2011 12:07pm)FullFatTim Wrote:  Reading the "spotted" sections of Martin's other Land Rover forums it appears that the dealer cars are going to be limited to 3 colours - White, Black and silver - going on the number of transporters loads spotted that have only those colours on them.

Well, I guess I have narrowed it down to black or grey, could possibly be swayed to white or ipanema, so at least if I can see one or two of these coulours it will help me make my mind up..... I hope Laughing !!!!

Thanks.

Ali Very Happy
04-09-2011 12:49pm
ytshome

Hi there,

I've seen the black in the metal and to be honest and whilst I accept that colours are a very personal taste I'm really not sure that the Black and the dark blue show the best of the evoque. I'd suggest looking at a few side by side. For me there are a number of other strong colours.

Arrived. Prestige SD4 Auto 5DR OG September 11
04-09-2011 02:12pm
defender_uk

i am sure ffRR would not stir things up......much!!!
i mean full fat tim!!

Defender_uk

Evoque Prestige Lux, OG, maual, style 4 wheels

comes to live with Defender 90 TDCi 07
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2011 03:08pm by defender_uk.)
04-09-2011 03:07pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
M30 EVO

Managed to have a quick nosey round the back of Stratstone LR in hanley. They had a white dynamic coupe, along with a selection of others in indus silver, black, and one in orkney (think they were mainly prestige's). They then caught me loitering and when i asked, they tried to tell me that they didn't have any evoques on site yet!! Will let you know exact details later on in the week after launch night. Interestingly though, i think only one had a panoramic roof....

On order: Dynamic SD4 Manual Coupe, Orkney Grey, Black Roof, Privacy Glass, Vortex Int, Ebony Headlining.

Delivery: Was 25/11/11, Currently 28/12/11..............
04-09-2011 04:55pm
Blackseries

Yep only one with Pano at my dealer too .... out of 6 cars. There is an all Black (interior & exterior) Dynamic Coupe with black headlining and privacy with NO Pano roof. Not sure if its customer order or demo. Not what I would choose. V V Dark inside.

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
04-09-2011 05:02pm