Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Finally Gone and Done it
musher

Finally Gone and Done it

well I've finally gone and done it, I've jumped ship from a RRS and ordered today a Fuji Pure TD4 with Cirrus interior, tech and style packs, pano roof, privacy glass, rear view dimming mirror and the duel screen sat nav. Hope I've done the right thingConfused:Confused:

Has anyone any pics of the Cirrus interior as my dealer informed me I am his first customer to order this interior and he has not seen one with it in yet

MY 14 Fuji 5 Door Dynamic SD4 9 Speed Auto Box with pano roof, auto boot, Auto dimming rear view mirror, Privacy glass, Mud Flaps, Bonnet/Boot black Lettering and 5 year service plan thrown in for good measure
30-09-2011 07:58pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DynamicRRV

RE: Finally Gone and Done it

Well done!
30-09-2011 08:04pm
WB
WB

(30-09-2011 07:58pm)musher Wrote:  well I've finally gone and done it, I've jumped ship from a RRS and ordered today a Fuji Pure TD4 with Cirrus interior, tech and style packs, pano roof, privacy glass, rear view dimming mirror and the duel screen sat nav. Hope I've done the right thingConfused:Confused:

Has anyone any pics of the Cirrus interior as my dealer informed me I am his first customer to order this interior and he has not seen one with it in yet

Hi and congrats. A few Cirrus pics here and there is a great one in the big Evoque brochure too.
30-09-2011 08:52pm
bluebear

There is a photo of a White Pure with Cirrus interior on auto trader and very nice it looks too!

Collected - Pure Coupe SD4 Tech Auto, fuji with Almond/Expresso interior. Style 5 19" alloys, panoramic roof, xenons, privacy glass, electric adjustment exterior mirrors, rear camera, park assist, fog lamps, spare wheel
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2011 09:56pm by bluebear.)
30-09-2011 09:56pm
RadioHam

Great choice musherVery Happy - similar to my spec... although I "chickened out" and changed from cirrus to ebony interior today (for practical reasons - 2yr old & 4 yr old!)
Still time to change back though!

Bluebear - could you paste a link for that pure/cirrus on autotrader???

Pure 5 door manual TD4 in Fuji/Ebony - front fogs, tow bar & spare wheel - January Deliv.
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2011 10:15pm by RadioHam.)
30-09-2011 10:14pm
bluebear

It's orkney grey, not white, sorry but hopefully it's the interior shots you are looking at!

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/a...8417444387

Collected - Pure Coupe SD4 Tech Auto, fuji with Almond/Expresso interior. Style 5 19" alloys, panoramic roof, xenons, privacy glass, electric adjustment exterior mirrors, rear camera, park assist, fog lamps, spare wheel
01-10-2011 05:24am
RadioHam

(01-10-2011 05:24am)bluebear Wrote:  It's orkney grey, not white, sorry but hopefully it's the interior shots you are looking at!

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/a...8417444387

cheers for that - r u sure that isnt almond/espresspo interior?

Pure 5 door manual TD4 in Fuji/Ebony - front fogs, tow bar & spare wheel - January Deliv.
01-10-2011 06:32am
bluebear

You know you may be right, I was going on the description which says cirrus

01-10-2011 06:45am