Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Factory visit - So, where were you all ?? ....
dandavis1

RE: Factory visit - So, where were you all ?? ....

I'm afraid going to a factory and taking photos of cars is worse than being a trainspotter. I'm genuinely quite taken aback by how, for want of a less impolite word, sad some people are.
24-02-2012 05:06pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Firenze

(24-02-2012 04:52pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  ........ of course the best colour is also the most popular! LaughingLaughing

I thought the whites were the most popular Rolling Eyes not Firenze

Anyone know why the bumpers are always a bit darker, like on the Mauritius? and all the Firenze's I've seen

I thought it was due to them being plastic but the front wings are plastic too aren't they? so the fronts should match

Firenze Dynamic Si4, Pano roof, Verve, Ebony headliner, Black Strata, Privacy glass, Lux Pack - Enjoying since 7/3/12
24-02-2012 05:13pm
griff

(24-02-2012 05:06pm)dandavis1 Wrote:  I'm afraid going to a factory and taking photos of cars is worse than being a trainspotter. I'm genuinely quite taken aback by how, for want of a less impolite word, sad some people are.
And possibly those that take time to comment on it Wink

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2012 05:31pm by griff.)
24-02-2012 05:30pm
LDT

I for one am very interested! Great to see the ratio of colours, and to have a look at the less common Mauritius and Colima against the white.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
24-02-2012 05:36pm
dandavis1

(24-02-2012 05:30pm)griff Wrote:  And possibly those that take time to comment on it Wink

That's a very odd comeback. That's be like suggesting those who condone murder as as back the the murderers themselves.

No, commenting on your photos certainly not as bad as driving to the factory with a camera, taking photos, uploading them and then, a week later, going on a tour of the factory organised by an Internet forum.
24-02-2012 05:49pm
griff

Each to their own I guess Smile

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
24-02-2012 06:27pm
cjfp

(24-02-2012 05:06pm)dandavis1 Wrote:  I'm afraid going to a factory and taking photos of cars is worse than being a trainspotter. I'm genuinely quite taken aback by how, for want of a less impolite word, sad some people are.

Whatev - it must be very lonely in your world.

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
24-02-2012 06:38pm
Asty

(24-02-2012 05:49pm)dandavis1 Wrote:  No, commenting on your photos certainly not as bad as driving to the factory with a camera, taking photos, uploading them and then, a week later, going on a tour of the factory organised by an Internet forum.

You could argue even being on this forum is a bit trainspotterish. Touché!

I for one am glad to finally see the blue outside on a cloudy day because that's what I've ordered. Around my way the only Evoques are in hairdresser white driven by WAGs! Hopefully will get to see a blue in the wild soon and if it doesn't look rit, might switch to the lime Smile
(24-02-2012 05:49pm)dandavis1 Wrote:  ....going on a tour of the factory organised by an Internet forum.

.... However I am with you on this one.

The salesman offered me a factory tour and driving experience so I kind of understand this kind of thing for the Land Rover brand. Group outings with people who happen to own the same car as me is not something I'm interested in but each to their own and I hope everyone has a great day out.

Arrived - Pure SD4 Mauritius Blue, tech pack.
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2012 08:43pm by Asty.)
24-02-2012 08:30pm
dandavis1

(24-02-2012 06:38pm)cjfp Wrote:  Whatev - it must be very lonely in your world.

Again, a very odd thing to say! How many people were with you when you took those photos? And these people you going on a factory tour with - old, close, valued friends are they?

Lonely I certainly am not, but thanks for your concern. I think.
24-02-2012 08:44pm
Evo-king

Just ignore him.

Personally I can't wait to do our factory visit.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2012 10:31pm by Evo-king.)
24-02-2012 10:29pm