Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Happy Christmas & a Prosperous New Year from HGG
James @ Grange Barnet LR
Site Sponsor

[Image: Santa.jpg]

The staff at Hadley Green Garages would like to wish all forum members a very Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

We would also like to thank all our customers for their business since becoming forum sponsors just over a year ago, and we look forward to looking after you in 2014.

We have some exciting product launches next year, starting with the SDV8 Range Rover Sport, and Long Wheel Base Range Rover........ plus the potential for more!

Jeremy and I will be on line as much as possible over the festive period, therefore if you need anything then please PM 'Jeremy @ Hadley Green LR' or 'James @ Hadley Green LR'.

Best wishes,

The Team @ HGG Thumbs Up

PS. Where’s the snow!!??

Follow us on Twitter: @GrangeBarnetJLR Thumbs Up
13-12-2013 03:15pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Happy Christmas & a Prosperous New Year from HGG

It'son the hills out here in Jordan and Saudi! Woke up this morning and couldn't believe what i was seeing. Most had gone by mid-afternoon but 450kms north of here, up in Amman they had between 10 and 20cms of it and the main highway between Aqaba and Amman was closed because of it. Doubtless there will be loads of skiers out on Mt Troodos in Cyprus this weekend as they also got a dump as did Istanbul

All the best for Christmas and the New Year to all at HGG LR James

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2013 05:43pm by XFullFatTim.)
13-12-2013 05:42pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stadt Panzer

(13-12-2013 05:42pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  It'son the hills out here in Jordan and Saudi! Woke up this morning and couldn't believe what i was seeing. Most had gone by mid-afternoon but 450kms north of here, up in Amman they had between 10 and 20cms of it and the main highway between Aqaba and Amman was closed because of it. Doubtless there will be loads of skiers out on Mt Troodos in Cyprus this weekend as they also got a dump as did Istanbul

All the best for Christmas and the New Year to all at HGG LR James

Mt Troodos... Brings back happy memoirs.

Somewhere in the North Sea.
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2013 06:24pm by Stadt Panzer.)
13-12-2013 06:23pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply