Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evoque delivery lead time again sorry!!!
Ian aka Frank

Evoque delivery lead time again sorry!!!

I ordered my Evoque Pure (Mauritus Blue) with Tech pack, Front fog lights and Privacy glass on 12/3/12 with required delivery of 3/9/12 through Ogilvie Fleet. Now I've been informed delivery won't be until November!!! Do we fleet customers get pushed to the back of the queue? Sad
26-08-2012 03:32pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Barton Evoque

RE: Evoque delivery lead time again sorry!!!

looks like it.i ordered on 9th June and build date is 31st Aug,but this is down to dealer allocation.

Evoque My13 TD4 Pure.Orkney Grey with Tech Pack~Spare Wheel~Front Fogs~Privacy Glass~Ebony Interior~Mudflaps~Evoque Footrest~DVD Headrests~Towtrust Towbar.Collected 17th Sept. Very Happy
Also nicely modded Audi TT Roadster.
26-08-2012 03:59pm
jojosr

Same problem, ordered 1 March, promised in middle of July, then postponed till end of September. We will see....

Ordered: 2.3.2012:
RRE Prestige SD4 AT, Barolo Black, Spirit/Macassar/Ivory/Espresso Oxford Leather Interiour, Black Pano roof, Privacy Glass, AUX Heating, Heated seats and Wheel, Tech pack.
Delivered: 19.9.2012
[Image: 151832.png]
26-08-2012 04:04pm
Griff449

Mine was built 18th July and still not at the dealers!! Apparently it's arriving there on Tue

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
(This post was last modified: 26-08-2012 07:39pm by Griff449.)
26-08-2012 05:04pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Barton Evoque

Not bad then only 10 day from built to dealers and its a bank holiday.wonder why mine is 18 days build date 31st aug delivery to dealer 17th.?
opps see that was july build.

Evoque My13 TD4 Pure.Orkney Grey with Tech Pack~Spare Wheel~Front Fogs~Privacy Glass~Ebony Interior~Mudflaps~Evoque Footrest~DVD Headrests~Towtrust Towbar.Collected 17th Sept. Very Happy
Also nicely modded Audi TT Roadster.
(This post was last modified: 26-08-2012 05:09pm by Barton Evoque.)
26-08-2012 05:08pm
Evo-king

Dealer allocation is a very strange beast as far as LR is concerned.

To be honest I got the impression Fleet/Business sales had priority and private sales took a back seat, in your case clearly not.

Also, we seem to be getting reports on here that production is increasing.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
26-08-2012 05:55pm
Ian aka Frank

Thanks for your input guy's.. To be honest, this is only my 2nd UK built company car in 21 years, so I was hoping for a better initial experience, i.e getting it on time!! But thinking about it, due to massive demand JLR will have to spread em out a bit!!! but, I'm sure I'll have more to report as soon as it arrives... I hope you all have a better experience Thumbs Up
26-08-2012 10:05pm
Griff449

(26-08-2012 05:08pm)Barton Evoque Wrote:  Not bad then only 10 day from built to dealers and its a bank holiday.wonder why mine is 18 days build date 31st aug delivery to dealer 17th.?
opps see that was july build.

Yes but mine has taken nearly a month and a half to get to the dealer Crying

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
27-08-2012 11:41am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
smayo

Some cars go down the production line and still the odd part is missing, so they then sit and wait for the parts to come in.

Yours must be one of those, because as soon as the build is comlete, the dealer pays for the car. The delear then calls it off, and the transport company has 48hrs to deliver it from that point (well according to my dealer). The dealer will get the car delivered as soon as they can and moved on to the customer because they are out of pocket until then.

Ordered 17/2/12 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5dr, Mauritius Blue, Pan roof, 20" style 6 (gloss black), Vortex, Ebony Headlining, Ent Pack, Heated St. Wheel, Homelink, Pr Glass, Auto Dim r.view mirror, spare wheel
(This post was last modified: 27-08-2012 12:30pm by smayo.)
27-08-2012 12:29pm
integsci

(26-08-2012 03:32pm)Ian aka Frank Wrote:  I ordered my Evoque Pure (Mauritus Blue) with Tech pack, Front fog lights and Privacy glass on 12/3/12 with required delivery of 3/9/12 through Ogilvie Fleet. Now I've been informed delivery won't be until November!!! Do we fleet customers get pushed to the back of the queue? Sad

Exactly the same story (and models ) with the four evoques we have on order .
Just when we where thinking we had only 3 weeks to go we find out its actually 3 more months....

gutted....
27-08-2012 09:26pm