Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evoque Vibration
martinPL

RE: Evoque Vibration

have had the same light vibration problem in mine and LR service indicated it was normal. They now have a new demo RRE at the dealer and I will ask to get into it to compare. The vibration in mine has been fairly light but still very annoying.
23-03-2012 08:13pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Highlander

Hi,
My evoque has also developed an unacceptable vibration through the steering wheel and seat when stationary and in drive. It is not as bad in park but is still there.

My dealers logged with LR and found out that there was a software upgrade which they did but has made no difference. I confirmed this to the dealer and they said they would get back to me. I phoned them several weeks later to which they said LR said there was not an issue and closed the case! LR said to the dealer they needed to find out what was triggering it. Nothing is really triggering it it is just there when stationay in drive. I am back at the dealer next week for them to have another look.

I will take the suggested solution above and see what they say.

Has anyone else had any feedback?

I think it is a great car and can't think of anything else I would like to drive. Just need to get rid of that vibration.

I am still waiting for the radio fix. LR came up with a fix that was tried on one of the other cars that had the problem but it did not work.

Bought May 2012 Orkney grey dynamic - 10,000 miles.
26-01-2013 02:23pm
Anorak

If it is through the steering wheel it may have something to do with the electric steering self centering. Without seeing for myself it is hard to say.
04-02-2013 10:34am