Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evoque Unleashed - Gleneagles
Wackyjim

RE: Evoque Unleashed - Gleneagles

(28-07-2011 11:23am)Charlie Wrote:  great news Jim, give us a good report and you can stay on the forum too LaughingLaughing

Thumbs Up
(28-07-2011 11:38am)FullFatTim Wrote:  See you there Jim - I'll be the other one in the Range Rover!
Regarding the ride on 20" wheels that's what I'll be looking out for too as my order comes with them as standard

Just landed at LHR only 30 minutes early and the stand allocated is still in use for the next 20 minutes

Look forward to seeing you again Tim...oh and my RR will be the dirty one!!!LaughingArrow

Currently have a FFRR 4.4 TDV8 which I am keeping...now waiting for Dynamic Evoque in Fuji white with a couple of extras!!!!....wife thinks its for her and so does my secretary LaughingLaughing
(This post was last modified: 28-07-2011 12:25pm by Wackyjim.)
28-07-2011 12:23pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blackseries

Anyone go to Aberdeen and drive a UK Spec Dynamic??

Anyone...........................?

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
28-07-2011 02:09pm
Blackseries

Good luck to everybody going to the Unleashed event over the weekend.

I'm incredibly jealous......

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
29-07-2011 08:54pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

If today's weather is anything to go by we won't see how well the RRE performs in the wet but we will find out how effective the panorama roof's sun blind is and how cold the aircon can blow! Been a scorcher up here today and that's from somebody only 24 hours home from the Middles East, and was looking forward to seeing sheets of rain falling out of the sky!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
29-07-2011 09:08pm
Blackseries

(29-07-2011 09:08pm)FullFatTim Wrote:  If today's weather is anything to go by we won't see how well the RRE performs in the wet but we will find out how effective the panorama roof's sun blind is and how cold the aircon can blow! Been a scorcher up here today and that's from somebody only 24 hours home from the Middles East, and was looking forward to seeing sheets of rain falling out of the sky!

It’s good to have you back.... don't worry I'm sure normal weather patterns will resume very soon.

Lots has been going on during the last couple of months as you can see and this site is getting quite a few hits too.

Have fun at Gleneagles.

29-07-2011 09:56pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

must remember to charge up the camera batteries and put in the spare memory cards before I go!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
29-07-2011 10:36pm
x5pea

(29-07-2011 10:36pm)FullFatTim Wrote:  must remember to charge up the camera batteries and put in the spare memory cards before I go!

im uploading as we speak
30-07-2011 06:09pm