Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Newbie mod q's :-)
verma

Newbie mod q's :-)

Hi All,

Just want peopls views to the below please -

Anyone got one of these - http://landrover.shukersparts.co.uk/rang...b0100.html

Have people with black grill/gloss lettering and rear gloss trim sprayed/wrapped or replaced them?

Wheres the cheapest place to buy the Evoque sport pedals and illuminated tread plates?
20-10-2012 12:58am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjfp

RE: Newbie mod q's :-)

That part is an 'upgrade' for my13 dynamics only (and is the same as you got 'free' on my12 cars). It has not been available as a spare yet so I doubt that anyone has done a DIY upgrade with it.

Lettering - sprays and replacements have been made on here, but I can't recall anyone wrapping lettering.

Dan@duckworths is a site sponsor and does discounts/free p&p for members so try them.

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
20-10-2012 06:08am
verma

Thanks for the reply, Range rover have the spoiler for sale on their website - http://www.landrover.com/gb/en/lr/range-...cessories/

So have most people sprayed them parts then as I can't find the tailgate in black anywhere for sale?
20-10-2012 08:35am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Yes the "areoflip" spoiler is on the website, but it is not yet available on the market through dealers.
I have one on my Dynamic like all owners of 2012MY Dynamics, it was put there by the factory in August 2011 for free. It was part of the Dynamic trim and cost nothing, now LR are going to be selling them at £150 a pop.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
20-10-2012 09:31am
verma

Someone has one on sale on ebay, looks like a LR dealer - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Range-Rover-Ev...25755f9399

Do they come in gloss black? Thinking about gloss black wrapping certain parts of the car and hoping spoiler looks good on the original white spoiler I have?
20-10-2012 04:12pm