Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evoque Remapping by Alive
Blackseries

RE: Evoque Remapping by Alive

(23-10-2011 11:50am)robc1738 Wrote:  Hi I have just ordered a SD4 manual Pure however I travel approx 20k miles per year and have become concerned re the estimated mpg that the car does as I thought it would be more like 40mpg.

Hello my question is sort of like Robs but with a slightly different emphasis. I’m actually quite happy with the projected performance of my SD4 Auto (I haven't got my car yet) but with 0-60 8.5 secs it seems OK (I'm not buying the Evoque to replace a sports car) but one area I'm less than overwhelmed with is its fuel economy. I know you probably don't have much call for this sort of “tune” but I was wondering do you think it’s possible to maintain the RRE's current level of performance but improves its fuel consumption by say 5-6mpg?

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
24-10-2011 11:05am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
robc1738

(24-10-2011 11:05am)Blackseries Wrote:  
(23-10-2011 11:50am)robc1738 Wrote:  Hi I have just ordered a SD4 manual Pure however I travel approx 20k miles per year and have become concerned re the estimated mpg that the car does as I thought it would be more like 40mpg.

Hello my question is sort of like Robs but with a slightly different emphasis. I’m actually quite happy with the projected performance of my SD4 Auto (I haven't got my car yet) but with 0-60 8.5 secs it seems OK (I'm not buying the Evoque to replace a sports car) but one area I'm less than overwhelmed with is its fuel economy. I know you probably don't have much call for this sort of “tune” but I was wondering do you think it’s possible to maintain the RRE's current level of performance but improves its fuel consumption by say 5-6mpg?

(24-10-2011 07:33pm)robc1738 Wrote:  
(24-10-2011 11:05am)Blackseries Wrote:  

Exactly what I would like to do!!!

Pure SD4 manual, Fugi, Ebony leather, black contrast pano roof, 20" black wheels, tinted windows, xenon lights, fogs, front parking sensors
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2011 07:35pm by robc1738.)
24-10-2011 07:33pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bell-auto-services

Hi

I may be out of turn answering in this thread as its Gary's thread but Im trying to help if i can for advise and thats all. Gary i hope you dont mind.

My thought process is this, If you could gain 5-6 Mpg without compromise so maintaining the very same power output that Landrover made it then Landrover would have already done it for sure, and then you would as a result be paying less road tax as the emmisions will have been less than they are now. Im not saying that a gain is not possibile but you cant gain on MPG and keep the exact same power as the factory power.

I think the quotes average MPG is fantastic as standard for how the car drives, more is better i fully agree but i still think its good as standard. That said mine is no where near the standard figures yet lol.

Pete

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2011 07:49pm by bell-auto-services.)
24-10-2011 07:46pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply