Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evoque Going Going!
Kugaman1

RE: Evoque Going Going!

(10-04-2015 11:51pm)vinny Wrote:  Audi build quality is massively better than land rover,no rattles or creaks and the quality of materials is fantastic.
I could never go back,my sq5 has over 300bhp and almost as much torque as a range rover sport svr while still returning 40+MPG.
You will love the s3 they are quick as well,I still managed to get everywhere with the Audi that I got to with the evoque when the snow came which was a concern to me initially but no worries at all,19000 mile service intervals mean you don't see dealers as often too.

Good to hear mate, weve had a LOT of cars over the years (54 cars in 27 years of marriage!)

This is the first Audi. Hopefully it will be reliable and rattle free! Im looking forwards to getting it, should be in the next week or two....
12-04-2015 06:59pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vinny

(12-04-2015 06:59pm)Kugaman1 Wrote:  Good to hear mate, weve had a LOT of cars over the years (54 cars in 27 years of marriage!)

This is the first Audi. Hopefully it will be reliable and rattle free! Im looking forwards to getting it, should be in the next week or two....

Better that than 27 cars in 54 years of marriage! Laughing

My order- fuji white sd4 manual coupe,tech pack,xenons,style 6 20's,pano roof,privacy,front fogs,rear camera,folding mirrors,ebony int/ivory headliner,dec delivery.(still waiting!) Collected 14/01/2012
NOW SOLD as of 26/07/14 Very Happy
Now driving Audi SQ5, everything the Evoque should of been.
13-04-2015 05:00pm
Kugaman1

True, true!

I never seem to find a car Im happy with! Lucky Im happy with the wife!

After 27 years she almost one of the family......like a comfy pair of old slippers!
14-04-2015 08:09am
Stadt Panzer

Evoque Going Going!

Kugaman1, would love to know what you're wife would say if she knew you compared her to a comfy old slippers!!! Lol

Somewhere in the North Sea.
14-04-2015 12:06pm
Evo-king

Tony, I've read about you incident and F-type plans being cancelled.

Just wanted to mention in this thread, has anyone seen the Quest programme "Cars that Rock".

Quite enjoyed it, show majored on Jaguar, very good, more so than TG.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
17-04-2015 09:45pm