Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evogue vs X6
hybris

RE: Evogue vs X6

Liban?

Order of Evoque Dynamic cancelled due to delays and no information on delivery date. Wish you all the best of luck and hope you will receive your cars soon. Its a lovely car! Many thanks for all great answers and feedback on this forum! Take care! Cheers! /Hybris
19-10-2011 08:31pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
exigejoe

nevermind? What hot country you from?

Lotus Exige (aspen white) with VF supercharger kit, 413hp, 366lb/ft
Range Rover Evoque in fuji white and almond/espresso interior
2013 Audi A7 3.0T supercharged
19-10-2011 08:33pm
hybris

Im from Sweden. My wife is from a hot country. Wink

Order of Evoque Dynamic cancelled due to delays and no information on delivery date. Wish you all the best of luck and hope you will receive your cars soon. Its a lovely car! Many thanks for all great answers and feedback on this forum! Take care! Cheers! /Hybris
19-10-2011 08:45pm
exigejoe

Yea mines tooWink
Liban=Lebanon

Lotus Exige (aspen white) with VF supercharger kit, 413hp, 366lb/ft
Range Rover Evoque in fuji white and almond/espresso interior
2013 Audi A7 3.0T supercharged
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2011 08:49pm by exigejoe.)
19-10-2011 08:46pm
lulu101

(19-10-2011 07:21am)Evoqess Wrote:  This seems like comparing an apple to an orange. A juicy organic apple to a plump larger orange that is a bit stale. The apple is fresh and delectable and the orange has been genetically modified to be a bit too big.
And despite the potential of good taste it's not very sweet.

When I look at the X6 I see an oversized, overweight hulk with an awkward rear. It doesn't surprise me that it is built in the USA where bigger is some times seem as best. To me the X6 totally engulfs the driver, dwarfing them. If you want a US made colossus why not buy a Hummer?

So just an opinion - I prefer small, functional and stylish with great off road potential. The only BMWs that catch my eye are the 1 series M or a few of the motorcycles.

Now go to the BMW forum and ask them what they think of the Evoque haha. Good luck with your decision. I'm glad you didn't ask Evoque vs X1 as I would have just said "utterly hideous".
Bow down so eloquently put, I have seen a white X6, it is jut too much car as Evoqess said, whereas the Evoque is new, fresh, stunning to look at and much cheaper even with added options. Top Gear did a review on the X6 and the Glove Box did look quite stunning!! Laughing

Delivered , Pure 5 door in fuji , SD4 Auto, 19" style 4 sparkle wheels, almond/espresso interior, tech pack, xenon headlights, fog lamps, rear camera, park assist, folding mirrors and mats, and last minute addition of Privacy Glass Very Happy
19-10-2011 09:15pm