Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Electric Memory Seats
Trax

RE: Electric Memory Seats

I was under the impression the seat went to the last position memorised when that key was in the car? (memorised that is,and not button pressed). Not tested it yet have we have only used one set.

Dynamic Auto SD4 Coupe in Fuji.
16-01-2012 01:40am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
malph

Personally, I'm more likely to pick up the wrong set of keys than press the wrong memory button (don't even mention Mrs MalphRolling Eyes ). So I'm with YTS on this oneWink
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2012 11:10am by malph.)
16-01-2012 11:08am
RacingSnake

Agree with the above actually... what would happen is that the missus would grab my keys... then go and adjust 'my' settings!! Mad

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
16-01-2012 11:13am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Token

I'm with YTS on this as well...we don't have individual keys...so much better to have a number to press...

My good lady has 1 number, and I have 2 numbers...reason being that for really cold days I have a really think jacket that I wear, which means I like my seat to be ever so slightly more reclined to compensate for the thinkness of the jacket...a key couldn't do that!

Evoque Coupe 2.2 SD4 Dynamic LUX 190HP (in some kind of grey!)

[Image: event.png]
16-01-2012 02:33pm
ytshome

After that sudden rush of support I feel re-born again and ready to Interject and pontificate wherever necessary.

Arrived. Prestige SD4 Auto 5DR OG September 11
16-01-2012 11:08pm
malph

(16-01-2012 11:08pm)ytshome Wrote:  After that sudden rush of support I feel re-born again and ready to Interject and pontificate wherever necessary.

LaughingThumbs Up
16-01-2012 11:21pm
Acwats

(16-01-2012 12:20am)ytshome Wrote:  Apparently I stand corrected. Wouldn't be the first time I was wrong, as my wife often tells me. Just made me chuckle a bit though that most of those who don't want to push a numbered button can use the gear stick several hundred times per journey.

I do take the point regarding a more fully featured memory option though.

Its not a question of effort to press a button, I cannot get into the seat after my wife has been driving. I have to press the button on opening the door and then jump on board while it's moving, this then stops while the engine starts, the simple system I had on an S type Jag had this sorted for me when I pressed unlock, easy coding for a plc, bad error for LR

MY16 HSE Dynamic Scotia Grey with Lunar/Ice Interior. 508's, Pano Roof, Privacy, Auto Tailgate, Heated s/wheel, spare
16-01-2012 11:31pm
ytshome

(16-01-2012 11:31pm)Acwats Wrote:  Its not a question of effort to press a button, I cannot get into the seat after my wife has been driving. I have to press the button on opening the door and then jump on board while it's moving, this then stops while the engine starts, the simple system I had on an S type Jag had this sorted for me when I pressed unlock, easy coding for a plc, bad error for LR

Hi again acwats, do you have the easy entry enabled on yours, as mine moves down and back when alighting?

Arrived. Prestige SD4 Auto 5DR OG September 11
16-01-2012 11:40pm