Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does the Pure have full leather?
aqua

RE: PURE Euro Tech Pack

Can anyone tell me if as of January 2012 does the euro Tech Pack for the Pure still include full grain leather seats and 18 inch alloys??

Here in Malta my dealer says they are no longer included but I do not think he knows what he is saying!!
27-01-2012 04:03pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GibEvoque

RE: Does the Pure have full leather?

I am picking my car up on monday, so will ask dealer then.

however when i got quote for a pure originally, tech pack included leather, 18s, 8" touch screen, 380w meridian system, mats, centre armrest, blue tooth and front bumper blade (whatever that is).

2012 RRE TD4 Auto Dynamic, Fuji white, Shadow Chrome alloys, Panoramic contrast roof
1983 Mk1 Golf Cabriolet 1.8 Gli - Plaything
2009 Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-jet Dyamic - Gone
1994 306 XSi - Long Gone
1985 Mk2 1.3 Golf CL - First LoveWink
27-01-2012 04:37pm
aqua

(27-01-2012 04:37pm)GibEvoque Wrote:  I am picking my car up on monday, so will ask dealer then.

however when i got quote for a pure originally, tech pack included leather, 18s, 8" touch screen, 380w meridian system, mats, centre armrest, blue tooth and front bumper blade (whatever that is).

Hi GibEvoque, thanks for your reply, I was told by my dealer that up until december the tech pack option we were offered were identical to yours thus including the leather and 18 inch alloys, but now they tell me for some reason the price of the teck pack remained the same but they removed the alloys and leathers.

I would be ever so greatfull if you could ask them next Monday if the teck pack has changed over there too!!

Good luck for next Monday!!
27-01-2012 04:54pm
Craig_d1

(28-09-2011 10:04pm)HeyBert Wrote:  As per the subject line.....I only ask as my dealer is convinced that it is part leather with alcantara/suede inserts (i.e. not full leather).

On the couple of occasions I've met him, he showed me an example of this in a Range Rover Evoque trim sample book.

When building a car online no reference is made to part leather.

Any ideas?

Yes, it's full leather
27-01-2012 05:01pm