Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does the Pure have full leather?
HeyBert

Does the Pure have full leather?

As per the subject line.....I only ask as my dealer is convinced that it is part leather with alcantara/suede inserts (i.e. not full leather).

On the couple of occasions I've met him, he showed me an example of this in a Range Rover Evoque trim sample book.

When building a car online no reference is made to part leather.

Any ideas?

Range Rover Evoque Pure 5DR TD4 Manual - Firenze Red, Ebony, Tech Pack, Panoramic Roof, Front Fogs, Privacy Glass
28-09-2011 10:04pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rchrdleigh

RE: Does the Pure have full leather?

Online indicates full leather - try the build and price option and see if it lets you spec part leather - don't think it will.

Also all the Pure's I've been in have full leather seats so from that I'd assume your dealer is probably not correct and may be confusing with the Freelander which does have a leather/alcantara seat option.
28-09-2011 10:10pm
lulu101

(28-09-2011 10:04pm)HeyBert Wrote:  As per the subject line.....I only ask as my dealer is convinced that it is part leather with alcantara/suede inserts (i.e. not full leather).

On the couple of occasions I've met him, he showed me an example of this in a Range Rover Evoque trim sample book.

When building a car online no reference is made to part leather.

Any ideas?

As far as I am aware, it is full leather, and on the launch evening at my local Dealer event I spent some time in a pure and it was definitely full Leather. The soft touch material is on the dash and the door inserts. Very Happy

Delivered , Pure 5 door in fuji , SD4 Auto, 19" style 4 sparkle wheels, almond/espresso interior, tech pack, xenon headlights, fog lamps, rear camera, park assist, folding mirrors and mats, and last minute addition of Privacy Glass Very Happy
28-09-2011 10:10pm
vinny

Your dealer is obviously a horses erse!

My order- fuji white sd4 manual coupe,tech pack,xenons,style 6 20's,pano roof,privacy,front fogs,rear camera,folding mirrors,ebony int/ivory headliner,dec delivery.(still waiting!) Collected 14/01/2012
NOW SOLD as of 26/07/14 Very Happy
Now driving Audi SQ5, everything the Evoque should of been.
28-09-2011 10:17pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Check in the brochure - it may say "seat facings" are leather, that means the rear and sides are a very good imitation leather where such a hard wearing surface isn't required

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
28-09-2011 10:22pm
HeyBert

Thanks for the quick replies.

I guessed as much and have looked at the online builder - it only states full leather.

Would it be cruel to have a bit of fun at the dealers expense and tell him my favourite part of the car is the Alcantara inserts?

Range Rover Evoque Pure 5DR TD4 Manual - Firenze Red, Ebony, Tech Pack, Panoramic Roof, Front Fogs, Privacy Glass
28-09-2011 10:30pm
Jonathon555

Uk pure has full leather

Euro spec pure leather & suede

SD4 Arrived, Fuji , 20" style wheels, Privacy glass, Front fogs, Auto wiper and Auto Lights, Black leather

MY Nuburburing & Track Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/jonathon555?...sults_main
28-09-2011 10:33pm
HeyBert

(28-09-2011 10:33pm)Jonathon555 Wrote:  Uk pure has full leather

Euro spec pure leather & suede

Maybe he's speccing me a Euro spec car, I hope he is as I'd be able to get a TD4 Auto then Wink

28-09-2011 10:41pm
Barneyridge

If you go to landrover.com.au and go to build an Evoque you can see the basic pure for some overseas markets has part leather part suede type material. If you order the pure tech pack this give full grain leather.

Maybe check if it is same in the UK, ie have to order pure tech pack

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
28-09-2011 11:05pm
Jonathon555

(28-09-2011 11:05pm)Barneyridge Wrote:  If you go to landrover.com.au and go to build an Evoque you can see the basic pure for some overseas markets has part leather part suede type material. If you order the pure tech pack this give full grain leather.

Maybe check if it is same in the UK, ie have to order pure tech pack

All pure's in the uk have full leather, tech pack or no tech pack

SD4 Arrived, Fuji , 20" style wheels, Privacy glass, Front fogs, Auto wiper and Auto Lights, Black leather

MY Nuburburing & Track Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/jonathon555?...sults_main
29-09-2011 07:49am