Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone know for sure the wheel bolt patern
lngrn36

RE: Does anyone know for sure the wheel bolt patern

I viewed the forgestar website, but I couldn't choose to build an Evoque? I guess I'll have to call and ask them.
On a side note. I finally made a good thread. Excellent info and no negative talk about our cherished car!
Lionhead, I too am waiting anxiously to see the wheels on your Evoque!

Tim
Evoque Coupe Pure+
SI4 - Auto
Sumatra Black - Ebony/Ebony
Climate package
Satellite Radio
24-02-2012 12:27pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
exigejoe

RE: Does anyone know for sure the wheel bolt patern

(22-02-2012 05:17pm)LIONHEAD Wrote:  Pradas do have good reviews. I was leaning towards the Firestone Destination ST but my tire guy said they have been backordered since October. I helped my friend Saturday get some tires for her Lexus RX and it came down to the Pirelli Scorpian Verde or Yokohama YK580. Both nice tires but at the end I convinced her to get the Pirellis. So far she has been happy with them (although only a few days). I might go with the Pirellis or splurge alittle and get the Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta...but again it's not really a sports car and so I might just go with all seasons instead. Very Happy

Yea i was thinking about splurging also on some tires but i was thinking for comfort; dont want to get a really stiff side wall. Hey i was wondering are you gonna get some lowering springs on their. I know their are two offered..eibach and H&R...i was thinking about going eibach since i have used them before and always like their spring rates. Had H&R on one of my cars and didnt like it! Also what profile you going with..... 45s?????

Lotus Exige (aspen white) with VF supercharger kit, 413hp, 366lb/ft
Range Rover Evoque in fuji white and almond/espresso interior
2013 Audi A7 3.0T supercharged
24-02-2012 04:06pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply