Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Discounts, Deals and Sweeteners
J77

RE: Discounts, Deals and Sweeteners

Yes I am aware they are over priced from the dealer, £399 for 5 years I was happy with that. smart insurance I didn't bother with that as that's why I pay insurance.

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
20-06-2012 03:17pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pricy147

also got FA! not even a full tank of fuel!

Tight ar$e$.

In fairness tho - they did end up discounting the fitting of my tow bar- although had to buy the bar from duckworth parts.

Current Cars:

- TTRS Roadster | Phantom Black | Aluminium Pack | Bose | Ipod Dock | 19" Titanium Grey Alloys | Through Load Facility
- Range Rover Evoque Dynamic Coupe | Firenze Red | Panoramic Roof | Towbar | Satin Brushed Centre Console

[Image: 4fasq.jpg]
21-06-2012 12:38pm
NightFox

Well in the end by playing a couple of dealers off against each other I managed to get the rubber boot liner and a full tank of fuel. Not quite the normal levels of discount I like to go for and couldn't get them to stretch to the floor mats, but better than nothing!

And I managed to get a predicted delivery date of October rather than the January 2013 date that I was originally looking at from another dealer.

Now I've paid the deposit I've just got to decide the spec over the next few weeks!

MY13 TD4 Pure Manual ~ Tech Pack ~ Mauritius Blue ~ Panoramic Roof ~ Adaptive Xenons ~ Park Assist ~ Keyless Entry ~ Reversing Camera ~ Powerfold Mirrors ~ Autodimming Mirror
Ordered 14/6/12 ~ Built 13/11/12 ~ Delivered 15/11/12 ~ Collected 20/11/12

[Image: 163643.png]
21-06-2012 12:43pm
Evo-king

Now I didn't get any new car deals, but by phoning around managed to get about £320 off of the initial service plan quote for a 4 year plan.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
21-06-2012 07:37pm