Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dealer 4wd course
Barneyridge

Dealer 4wd course

Just got this email from my dealer. Anyone else from NSW recieved such an offer. My wife has purchased a 4wd training course down in southern NSW via Adrenalin. Might have to do both Cool

Congratulations on the purchase of your Land Rover, time to get out and about with you new vehicle.

We are offering you a free day out with Getabout to learn all about your vehicle and getting out safely.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity.

We have vacancies in February and this one is close to Sydney at a purpose built 4WD area. No long drive, if you can’t make it for the whole day you can leave the venue early, catering is provided and the family and friends are most welcome.

I have attached information on this day as well as the upcoming dates for the other days conducted on the Wollondilly River near Mittagong.

Numbers are limited so don’t miss out.

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
03-02-2012 06:19am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chiggy

RE: Dealer 4wd course

Actually!

I was at the dealer on Wednesday and I saw a little notice thing on his desk, it was a 4WD course over the course of a day somewhere near Perth where LR experts teach you how to 4WD etc using your car and a group of cars go down and do it.

except this wasn't free: cost $150 per car. was a whole day's activity though.

Dates were on March 13th, 14th and 15th.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
03-02-2012 06:36am
Bomberboy

"We are offering you a free day out with Getabout to learn all about your vehicle and getting out safely.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity."

That's the kind of stuff your customers appreciate Land Rover Australia!

Dynamic Si4, Fuji, Contrast panoramic roof, 20"Sparkle mags, Lotsa inside goodies
Build, sometime Feb
Delivered April 2012
03-02-2012 10:36am
occlusion

Yes, I received the email about Getabout near Sydney, its on the 26th Feb. and its free. Hope to see forum members from Sydney.
03-02-2012 10:43am
Barneyridge

Occlusion, yes that was the date of mine. I might have my old mans birthday something that weekend. I will find out tomorrow what he wants to do, otherwise if I am free I will be going.

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
03-02-2012 11:04am
occlusion

Hi everyone, attended the Getabout day on the 26th/Feb(hot & humid day) compliment from Purnell LR. There were 8 x Discovery2, 1 x Freelander and 2 x Evoque. It was held at Eastern Creek , and the hosts John and Julie were very friendly and helpful.Plenty of drinks and food, not just for the drivers , but also for the whole family and friends , a fun day out!
Learned a few things about your cars, general safety motoring , and basic off road skills. You got to drive over different off road conditions e.g.Hill descent,steep incline,rocky terrain, 'wombat' pot holes ( really deep holes), Evoques were told to stay away from them!!!
Highly recommended, if anyone being offer a free session, don't miss it. Might be better on a cooler day.ENJOY.
02-03-2012 02:12pm