Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Christmas Park n' Ride @ HGG
James @ Grange Barnet LR
Site Sponsor

Christmas Park n' Ride @ HGG

All,

I know it's a bit early to mention the 'C' word, however in fairness it's not too far away now!

As we at HGG are located at the top of the Northern Line (only 200 yards from the station) which is 20mins or so from Leicester Square, and 5 drive mins inside the M25, we believe that we are in a pretty ideal spot for Park n Ride into London.

So, if anyone would like to use our facilities for a bit of Christmas shopping, and leave their Landy with us for the day then you are more than welcome. We will need to book spaces for you so that we can manage parking around the dealership, therefore if you would like to use this facility then please email Jeremy and I at forum@hadleygreen.co.uk and let us know the date.

Parking is free with us at HGG, however you would obviously need to buy a tube ticket to get into town.

Landy's can be left with us from 9am on a weekday and collected before 5pm, and Saturdays until 4pm. Obviously vehicles left with us are at your own risk.

Please let us know if you would like to put your name down and we will run a diary! Below are details of where we are located by road and in relation to the tube into town.

Merry Christmas!!

James Thumbs Up

[Image: HGG%20Location.jpg]

[Image: Tube%20Map.jpg]

Follow us on Twitter: @GrangeBarnetJLR Thumbs Up
12-10-2013 12:16pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Valeter

RE: Christmas Park n' Ride @ HGG

That is a very nice gesture.

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
12-10-2013 02:07pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
recordman

(12-10-2013 02:07pm)The Valeter Wrote:  That is a very nice gesture.

+1Thumbs Up
12-10-2013 04:52pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

+ another! The Tube trip in/out of town isn't too bad - at least not in September and out of the rush hour and on a dry day.............. Chauffeur driven Bentleys to/ from the station James?

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2013 05:07pm by XFullFatTim.)
12-10-2013 05:04pm
speary

I'll bet fedup wishes he had bought from HGG

Pure Coupe SD4 Manual; Fuji White; 19" style 5 wheels; Addaptive Xenons; Auto Lights, Wipers and Rear Mirror; Folding mirrors with cool puddle lights. Magnoflow Exhaust finishers
14-10-2013 08:32am
James @ Grange Barnet LR
Site Sponsor

What's up with Fedup?

Follow us on Twitter: @GrangeBarnetJLR Thumbs Up
15-10-2013 10:47pm
cjfp

As the name implies - take a read

http://babyrr.com/forum/search.php?actio...d25b6f4611

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
16-10-2013 03:37pm