Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to use retirement money?
Steve

How to use retirement money?

Any safe ideas? All I have ever done was trade high risk stocks up until now. I know most companies have funds to choose from through their 401ks but are there some good ones available to the general public also where you can buy in and out whenever you want, easily?
12-01-2012 09:24am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RacingSnake

RE: How to use retirement money?

Good first post. (!?)
I vote invest it in an evoque Very Happy

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
12-01-2012 09:30am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fam1x

Steve surely you should be advising us how to invest our monies. As you know spending money on a car isn’t an investment but sure is a pleasure in buying Smile

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
12-01-2012 11:19am
johnboy

I'm with racing snake on this one, as that is exactly what I am doing, and by God it feels great to pay in cash, well it will do when it arrives?

On order, delivery May 2012 Fuji White SD4 Man, Tech Pack, Privacy Glass, Pano roof, Fogs, Lux Mats, power tailgate, puddle lamps, Auto dimming rear view mirror, 19" Style 4: Mud flaps: Xenons, rear camera: Dog Guard by Travall: Boot Liner. Delivered 29/05/12
12-01-2012 05:01pm
Daigriff

Outer Mongolian Tin Mines?..or buy an Evoque

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
12-01-2012 06:15pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Oil might be a good investment if the Iranians continue with the games they are playing!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2012 06:33pm by XFullFatTim.)
12-01-2012 06:30pm
ytshome

(12-01-2012 06:30pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Oil might be a good investment if the Iranians continue with the games they are playing!

I thought of that but just not sure how many barrels I'll get in the back bedroomLaughing

Arrived. Prestige SD4 Auto 5DR OG September 11
12-01-2012 07:07pm
Denisem

A whole life insurance policy, which will make the most sense if you have a considerable amount of money that you’re willing to put away every year. Your money will grow at a slower interest rate in a tax shelter than the high-risk markets you’re used to, but it offers assured growth for long term periods, and encourages disciplined investing. When you’ve accumulated enough cash value, put the money in an annuity or use it towards an indulgent purchase. Your financial profile seems to be in the high income bracket, so whole life is a good investment if you can afford it.

Denise Mancini
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2013 03:32pm by Denisem.)
17-01-2012 10:47am