Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Connecting iPhone with USB cable
markleigh

Connecting iPhone with USB cable

Evoque virgin. Picked up car yesterday. Can connect iPhone via Bluetooth and get music fine... But can't seem to connect via USB to do the same. Reason I want to do this is that I understand you can get playlist info on screen etc.,
Handbook doesn't really help!
Many thanks
Mark

Ps. Just reposted this. Previous post said iPod but I meant iPhone!

From frying pan into the fire... Switched from Prius T-Spirit to Evoque Pure Tech. Am going to hell!
(This post was last modified: 28-09-2013 08:17am by markleigh.)
28-09-2013 08:08am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
cjfp

RE: Connecting iPod with USB cable

Just checking, but are you plugging into the correct usb slot as only one of the two will work properly with the ipod ?

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
28-09-2013 08:12am
Find all posts by this user
markleigh

RE: Connecting iPhone with USB cable

(28-09-2013 08:12am)cjfp Wrote:  Just checking, but are you plugging into the correct usb slot as only one of the two will work properly with the ipod ?

Hmmm. Am sure I was as I noticed the other one was for USB media, but will double check. Also, I just amended post. I meant iPhone not iPod... But guess the same applies. Thanks

From frying pan into the fire... Switched from Prius T-Spirit to Evoque Pure Tech. Am going to hell!
28-09-2013 08:19am
Barton Evoque

(28-09-2013 08:12am)cjfp Wrote:  Just checking, but are you plugging into the correct usb slot as only one of the two will work properly with the ipod ?
+1 what he said.

Evoque My13 TD4 Pure.Orkney Grey with Tech Pack~Spare Wheel~Front Fogs~Privacy Glass~Ebony Interior~Mudflaps~Evoque Footrest~DVD Headrests~Towtrust Towbar.Collected 17th Sept. Very Happy
Also nicely modded Audi TT Roadster.
28-09-2013 08:20am
Find all posts by this user
markleigh

(28-09-2013 08:20am)Barton Evoque Wrote:  +1 what he said.

All sorted... dodgy USB cable was the culprit.

29-09-2013 12:13am
Thread Closed