babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Connecting iPhone with USB cable - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: In Car Electronics (/Forum-In-Car-Electronics)
+--- Thread: Connecting iPhone with USB cable (/Thread-Connecting-iPhone-with-USB-cable)

Connecting iPhone with USB cable - markleigh - 28-09-2013 08:08am

Evoque virgin. Picked up car yesterday. Can connect iPhone via Bluetooth and get music fine... But can't seem to connect via USB to do the same. Reason I want to do this is that I understand you can get playlist info on screen etc.,
Handbook doesn't really help!
Many thanks
Mark

Ps. Just reposted this. Previous post said iPod but I meant iPhone!

RE: Connecting iPod with USB cable - cjfp - 28-09-2013 08:12am

Just checking, but are you plugging into the correct usb slot as only one of the two will work properly with the ipod ?

RE: Connecting iPhone with USB cable - markleigh - 28-09-2013 08:19am

(28-09-2013 08:12am)cjfp Wrote:  Just checking, but are you plugging into the correct usb slot as only one of the two will work properly with the ipod ?

Hmmm. Am sure I was as I noticed the other one was for USB media, but will double check. Also, I just amended post. I meant iPhone not iPod... But guess the same applies. Thanks

RE: Connecting iPhone with USB cable - Barton Evoque - 28-09-2013 08:20am

(28-09-2013 08:12am)cjfp Wrote:  Just checking, but are you plugging into the correct usb slot as only one of the two will work properly with the ipod ?
+1 what he said.

RE: Connecting iPhone with USB cable - markleigh - 29-09-2013 12:13am

(28-09-2013 08:20am)Barton Evoque Wrote:  +1 what he said.

All sorted... dodgy USB cable was the culprit.