Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Colima and Mauritius to view
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Colima and Mauritius to view

Anyone in Central Scotland who hasn't seen Colima Lime on a Pure or Mauritius Blue show call onto Morrisons Land Rover at Bannockburn where they have a Colima on the show floor and a Mauritius 5 door Pure demo car. Also have Fuji and Orkney cars in Prestige and Dynamic specs on the floor and forecourt.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
16-04-2012 03:38pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RacingSnake

RE: Colima and Mauritius to view

And for anyone 'darn sarf', Reading have a Colima in the showroom, and a Mauritius (with fuji contrast roof) as their current demonstrator.

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
16-04-2012 03:48pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
J77

RE: Colima and Mauritius to view

And for anyone in Fife there is a Mauritius blue in dalgety bay and a Colima lime pure in Kirkcaldy. I really liked the blue until I saw the green, it looked really good and had the standard 18" wheels on.

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
17-04-2012 10:27pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply