Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Changing leather dashboard
sciack

Hello,

Where can I buy the leather dashboard? I have a dynamic but I don't like the fake leather and I want the real one. I can't find that. Please help.
14-04-2013 07:55am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evo-king

RE: Changing leather dashboard

Tough question, probably only from a scrapped car.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
14-04-2013 09:54am
Blackseries

(14-04-2013 07:55am)sciack Wrote:  Hello,

Where can I buy the leather dashboard? I have a dynamic but I don't like the fake leather and I want the real one. I can't find that. Please help.

I looked into this before buying my Prestige.

You can get all the parts from you LR dealer.
They aren't cheap ...but they aren't much more expensive than a factory upgrade either.
The front piece was £517 inc VAT.
As the uplift from Pure/Dynamic to Prestige interior is approx £1800 expect to pay about that for the whole dash.

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
14-04-2013 03:53pm
scrannel

In the states... this would not be a big deal as there are custom shops that do this stuff on a daily basis. When I bought my Dynamic, in fact I did NOT want the wood trim and my dealer quoted me $1000 parts and labor to replace (I kept it as I liked it). Problem I can see with a custom shop not using original parts is the airbag. So... dealer. Custom shop. One of those super-sound system shops that are expert at dash work. But think you will need a factory part. Which you must be able to order.

2013 Dynamic USA specs with MagneRide + Strata wood int. with Lunar perf. Ork Grey.
BMW K1200R. Black.
14-04-2013 03:56pm
sciack

Thanks for reply. I don't know here I live in Thailand, I hoped I could buy it outside my country... I checked some land rover parts shop online it doesn't seem they have leather parts for sale. I will try from land rover in Bangkok...

14-04-2013 05:43pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Contact forum sponsor Dan@Duckworths - he will advise not just on the part numbers but can also export to anywhere in the world at what I believe are very reasonable rates

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
14-04-2013 09:58pm
sciack

Thanks, just did it...
15-04-2013 08:38pm