Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think the Evoque will become Common?
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Do you think the Evoque will become Common?

RRS was a rare sight in the first 2-3years of production, now 7 years down the line they are so common nobody takes any notice of a black one unless it has some outrageous wheels or a strange wrap. I expect when RRE gets to 3 Years old nobody will bat an eye lid as there will be so many coming on the used market

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
27-02-2012 09:11am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
J77

To be honest it doesn't matter to me how common the car will be, I bought it because I like it and not because it will turn heads. In 2 years time it will be the convertible and DC100 that will be the hot topic.

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
27-02-2012 01:38pm
MartinP

Yes of course it will as the numbers Halewood pump out increase. But then there will be different colours, facelifts and design tweaks to try to keep the product fresh.

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
27-02-2012 01:47pm
WorldTraveler

(26-02-2012 11:04pm)THEMACS Wrote:  I ordered BEFORE LAUNCH thank you, and am still waiting, like many others who are waiting and ordered PRE LAUNCH!

DITTO !!!!

Delivered 31st March 2012
Pure, 5 Door, TD4, Manual, Firenze Red, Tech Pack, Front Fogs, Xenon, Pano Roof

Track Consumption Using The Site Below
[Image: 117709.png]
27-02-2012 02:03pm
THEMACS

(27-02-2012 02:03pm)WorldTraveler Wrote:  DITTO !!!!

Still no sign of yours yet then WT??

I spoke to the dealer last week and said we need it for the end of March.

He was very helpful as usual and rang the factory to try and get it prioritsied, don't quite know what that means!!

Anyway, he is hopeful that it will be here before the months out, build date is scheduled for 16 March.

He did say they had been getting a few earlier than expected but ours seemed to be just plodding along. Probably the ones arriving early are for the people who ordered theirs MONTHS AND MONTHS After we didEvil
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2012 02:15pm by THEMACS.)
27-02-2012 02:14pm
WorldTraveler

(27-02-2012 02:14pm)THEMACS Wrote:  Still no sign of yours yet then WT??

I spoke to the dealer last week and said we need it for the end of March.

He was very helpful as usual and rang the factory to try and get it prioritsied, don't quite know what that means!!

Anyway, he is hopeful that it will be here before the months out, build date is scheduled for 16 March.

He did say they had been getting a few earlier than expected but ours seemed to be just plodding along. Probably the ones arriving early are for the people who ordered theirs MONTHS AND MONTHS After we didEvil

Nowt, not a thing, Bu**er all in fact ... there is a lad works in our Maidenhead office, order same base spec as me and took delivery a few weeks ago... he ordered in November - go figure !!

Delivered 31st March 2012
Pure, 5 Door, TD4, Manual, Firenze Red, Tech Pack, Front Fogs, Xenon, Pano Roof

Track Consumption Using The Site Below
[Image: 117709.png]
27-02-2012 02:20pm
THEMACS

(27-02-2012 02:20pm)WorldTraveler Wrote:  Nowt, not a thing, Bu**er all in fact ... there is a lad works in our Maidenhead office, order same base spec as me and took delivery a few weeks ago... he ordered in November - go figure !!

Maybe its a North South Thing!!!LaughingLaughing

Alls that I do know, its complete and utter B*****s!!!

I only live 10 Miles from the Factory, Give me a pair of overalls and a Screwdriver and I will go and do it my Bloody Self!!Laughing
27-02-2012 03:30pm