Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Carlos Teves
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Carlos Teves

Just been found guilty of driving his Porsche while disqualified and without insurance ................... How should he be made an example of, being an "icon" for so many young drivers it needs to be something more than just a ban for 2 years? Prison? Chop off his right foot?

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
03-04-2013 11:08am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
heronb

RE: Carlos Teves

They should fine him £1000 and make him do community service....that he'll never do.... Oh and ban him again (because he takes notice of that)

Or chop his right foot off.

Guess which one is correct?
03-04-2013 01:11pm
cutter7

He should of gone down!

He even took an interpreter with him and spoke in spanish and said it was a small mistake!

He left united 4 years ago to join city..he must be able to speak some english by now. Embarrassed

This also means there will be ugly scenes at the coming manchester derby next week, when Tevez and Lescott get off the team bus..Laughing

Tevez handed 250 hours community service for driving while disqualified - or until Torres scores another goal. Whatever's longest.!!

(This post was last modified: 03-04-2013 01:31pm by cutter7.)
03-04-2013 01:17pm
XFullFatTim

I was disgusted when I heard the final "punishment" both the fine and the community service should be multiplied by 100, then he and rest of them might sit up and realise they might earn a lot but they can also be punished in proportion to their earnings. His 250 hours " community" service will doubtlessly be done helping the junior footballers train, not doing something high profile like being made to keep a block of streets in Manchester swept and litter free, while wearing an orange boiler suit with his name on the back. £1000 fine, what's that to somebody who earns ten times that on a Saturday afternoon.......... Anyway on his earnings even having to have a chauffeur for the next coupe of years will not dent his salary.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2013 05:22pm by XFullFatTim.)
03-04-2013 05:21pm
Evo-king

It is a disgrace, but I am not surprised at the decision, at least a percentage of his £***,**** a week goes in top rate tax to the UK govt, well I hope it does.

He should have been jailed as it sets a poor example, and if the Judge had any idea he would have ordered him to do his community service when his team is playing their fixtures, that would probably hurt him more.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
03-04-2013 06:53pm
cutter7

Carlos Teves

Changing subject slightly:

Should be an easy game for Chelsea on Sunday.

DiCanio is fielding a team entirely of right wingers..
03-04-2013 09:32pm
Evo-king

Ha ha ha.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
04-04-2013 08:03am
XFullFatTim

Evo, what makes you think he pays UK tax.............. He probably has as many tax avoidance schemes in operation as any other footballer

04-04-2013 05:43pm
Evo-king

That's why I said "well I hope it does" or at least it should do, but it would not surprise me to discover not tax is paid to the UK, which is a disgrace.

04-04-2013 08:33pm
recordman

I doubt if HMRC receives any or very much of his 'wedge' either. Best bet is for him to be deported.
04-04-2013 09:16pm