Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Car Issues - Update
stiggz

RE: Car Issues - Update

Saw a couple of fuji evoqs when i drove past this morn, was wondering which would be yours. Smile

Very Happy Fuji White, SD4, Contrast Black Roof w/ Panoramic glass, Tech Pack, Keyless Entry, Adaptive Dynamics & 20" Style 6 Wheels Very Happy
13-06-2012 08:24am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chiggy

Judging by my display picture - have picked up the car - and it looks absolutely brilliant! very happy with my choice - missing the sunroof but Its no big deal! got a lot more on the car than I thought I would, Will post up pics soon.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
14-06-2012 03:13am
Neo

Car Issues - Update

Good luck with the new car! You can't go wrong with a classic colour in fuji white. Hope the new car is more reliable!

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
14-06-2012 06:20am
Barneyridge

Congrats Chiggy, we were one of of the first in Aust with the Evoque, you probably chalking up the first Red and me the Fuji. Well now you are probably the first person to have owned two. Looking forward to the pics.

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
15-06-2012 03:32pm
yupstr8up

Ordered mine here in sunny Western Australia....

Hi to everyone here.....I'm a newbie.....Embarrassed Love to read all the comments on here, makes my order feel rather more palpable and somewhat real. So thanks for all the informative info.
I"m trading my 2011 Nissan Murano Ti for a SD4 Pure in Fuji white 5 Door, Tech and Clearview pack, powered tailgate, 11 speaker Meridian and 19" wheels and street legal tinit and before the Murano was a Landcruiser Prado Grande with the best stereo i've ever heard in a car.....Ok ok, well the sound system means everything to me because there's nothing worse than listening to good music played badly by a system Crying I'm only 5'2" but love the bigger cars.....WHAT A BEASTIE the babyrr is and i'm gonna have oneConfused??:
Ordered at the beginning of june, expected delivery 26/7/12 bought from southern landrover.
Never had a diesal before cos i just hate hearing engine noise but now.....well, i'm a beleiver.
Dont know much about this car even though i'm from the UK. Never ever looked at LR back there cos they were soooo expensive so unless you owned guns, dogs, horses and head scarves why would you.
Tell you what i do find confusing.........The 'optional packs' have very little detail in them and they differentiate greatly depending on which country you buy in. Anybody else found this?

Pure 5 door Fuji white SD4, Clearview and Teck pack, auto tailgate, street legal tint. 19" turned diamond wheels. Reversing camera, front and rear sensors.
18-06-2012 05:08am
Biker

You not liked your Murano?

TD4 180 HSE MY17 Fuji White
18-06-2012 09:11am
Neo

I've test drove the Murano Ti and the car feels artificial and uninspiring to drive. The car was lifeless.

Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

18-06-2012 09:20am
Aussievoque

(14-06-2012 03:13am)chiggy Wrote:  Judging by my display picture - have picked up the car - and it looks absolutely brilliant! very happy with my choice - missing the sunroof but Its no big deal! got a lot more on the car than I thought I would, Will post up pics soon.

Out of interest Chiggy how much more do you rate the performance of the Si4 over the diesel? From memory I think you had the TD4? I loved my Evoque but the diesels performance was one of the big reasons I found it hard to live with, maybe with the Si4 it might have been a different story...

2012 TD4 - Firenze - White leather - Style 6 - Panoramic roof - Keyless Entry - Bi-Xenons - Clearview - Navigation
19-06-2012 06:24am
chiggy

I absolutely love the Si4 petrol.

I previously had a Golf GTi and I loved the power in it - its no Aston Martin or Ferrari but it had enough power to be able to enjoy zipping in and out of traffic.

The Si4 is similar - I honestly cannot be happier with it and as much as my wallet enjoyed the slightly more fuel efficient diesel... the enjoyment of the Si4 makes that extra little cost worth it.

I had a TD4 so can't say so much about the SD4 (which in my opinion is a bit of the best of both worlds) but I would pick the Si4 over the TD4 in a heartbeat again. Its provided me with the entertainment of the GTI combined with the brilliant looks of the Evoque which I'm very happy with.

Its just missing adaptive dynamics and a panoramic sunroof - but beggars can't be choosers and in all honesty much happier with this car than the last.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
19-06-2012 06:58am
Neo

Hey hey, i just sold my golf gti mk6 adidas edition and driving my wife's car atm (holden astra) it is soooo sluggish. I do miss the power! Looking forward to my fuji white dynamic too ( but with AD and pano roof ) Smile

19-06-2012 07:13am