Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can anyone recommend a dealer who is actually interested in taking an Evoque order?
WB
WB

Can anyone recommend a dealer who is actually interested in taking an Evoque order?

I'm looking to put down a deposit on another Evoque and the London dealers are clearly just making too much money to be interested in repeat business!?!

If anyone can recommend a dealer preferably not too far from London but what's more important is good service and a delivery slot in October/November ideally. Anyone know of one?

Thanks!
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2012 08:29pm by WB.)
12-07-2012 08:28pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
THEMACS

RE: Can anyone recommend a dealer who is actually interested in taking an Evoque order?

(12-07-2012 08:28pm)WB Wrote:  I'm looking to put down a deposit on another Evoque and the London dealers are clearly just making too much money to be interested in repeat business!?!

If anyone can recommend a dealer preferably not too far from London but what's more important is good service and a delivery slot in October/November ideally. Anyone know of one?

Thanks!

William Manchester Speak to John Ryan, Top Guy!! Its only 230 miles!!Very Happy

Orkney Grey 5 Door Prestige, Manual SD4, Vibe Interior, Panoramic Roof and Privacy Glass. Order Placed 2/7/11 Picked Up 17/3/12, Gone 10/5/14
12-07-2012 08:46pm
Barton Evoque

RE: Can anyone recommend a dealer who is actually interested in taking an Evoque order?

(12-07-2012 08:28pm)WB Wrote:  I'm looking to put down a deposit on another Evoque and the London dealers are clearly just making too much money to be interested in repeat business!?!

Thanks!

Have a word with Craig at wakefield if you take a look on the other evoque forum,he says he has allocation for october.
http://www.evoqueownersclub.co.uk/forum/...c1551.html

Evoque My13 TD4 Pure.Orkney Grey with Tech Pack~Spare Wheel~Front Fogs~Privacy Glass~Ebony Interior~Mudflaps~Evoque Footrest~DVD Headrests~Towtrust Towbar.Collected 17th Sept. Very Happy
Also nicely modded Audi TT Roadster.
12-07-2012 08:52pm
Kentboy

Thanks!

Jon Hall at Guy Salmon Maidstone ( Aylesford) Kent ...he is quoting Oct/November at this moment.

Evoque Prestige SD4, Barolo Black contrast white roof, Ambiance Upholstery with Figured Macassar wood insert, Privecy glass, Lux Pack, 20" Style 6 Alloys, Spare Wheel. Ordered 10th March estimated completion date 6th July.
12-07-2012 08:59pm
Jonathon555

01765 646464

Dylan at ripon land rover

He will sort you out and deliver fast

SD4 Arrived, Fuji , 20" style wheels, Privacy glass, Front fogs, Auto wiper and Auto Lights, Black leather

MY Nuburburing & Track Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/jonathon555?...sults_main
12-07-2012 09:33pm
WB
WB

Thanks guys - I'll make some calls today!
13-07-2012 11:08am
Tulabb

Thanks!

Iam having the same problem with hunters in Southampton.

They are clearly taking too many orders and not interested in selling or actually be bothered to even listen.

Asked what they can throw in...was told they don't need to because they have plenty of orders and they cannot meet demand...thought we were still in recession.

If I ordered this week delivery will be in march 2013!!!!!

If you find someone let me know!
16-07-2012 11:18pm
WB
WB

(16-07-2012 11:18pm)Tulabb Wrote:  Iam having the same problem with hunters in Southampton.

They are clearly taking too many orders and not interested in selling or actually be bothered to even listen.

Asked what they can throw in...was told they don't need to because they have plenty of orders and they cannot meet demand...thought we were still in recession.

March is way too far out - I've got two reliable dealers telling me January but I'm certain that can be improved on. I've got a few more calls to make this week before I put my deposit down but I aim to do it this week.

Also many of us have been able to get a fair few accessories thrown in (mats, boot mats, mudflaps etc) so don't give up - just find another dealer who isn't quite as complacent...
16-07-2012 11:26pm
The Valeter

Mine came from HARWOODS of Edenbridge in Kent, they have another place not far in Tonbridge. They were helpfull imo.
I personally wouldn't deal with Guy salmon in Maidstone as the sales staff I encountered barr one are too far up their own a***.

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
16-07-2012 11:44pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
N1C

(16-07-2012 11:18pm)Tulabb Wrote:  Iam having the same problem with hunters in Southampton.

I can recommend trying Westover in Salisbury. They have been good so far (car expected Aug/Sep ordered May)

Mauritius blue Dynamic 5dr
17-07-2012 08:20am