Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Boot Liner
Morgs

Boot Liner

My last car was a Jag XF and one disaster I had was when I spilled 3/4 of a tin of brilliant white emulsion in the boot. This ruined the carpet and the spare wheel well to 5 hours to clean.

I was determined not to let this happen to my lovely evoque especially as we will be taking the dog in it as well, so I decided to get a boot liner.

I know range rover do one but its seems extremely expensive. I opted for one by a compay called HatchBag. It arrived today and I must say its an excellent fit. It seems good qulity as well.

Has anyone else used them or any other boot liners they would recommend.

I am in no way associated with this company. Just thought it would be good to share my experience
15-06-2012 05:32pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Griff449

RE: Boot Liner

I've bought one ready to go into mine Smile

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
15-06-2012 05:33pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Morgs

(15-06-2012 05:33pm)Griff449 Wrote:  I've bought one ready to go into mine Smile

What company did you use?
15-06-2012 05:34pm
PhilSkill

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Hatchbag?...boot+liner

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
15-06-2012 05:35pm
Morgs

Sorry, I should have checked first.Rolling Eyes
15-06-2012 05:37pm
gibbyd

Boot Liner

(15-06-2012 05:32pm)Morgs Wrote:  My last car was a Jag XF and one disaster I had was when I spilled 3/4 of a tin of brilliant white emulsion in the boot. This ruined the carpet and the spare wheel well to 5 hours to clean.

I was determined not to let this happen to my lovely evoque especially as we will be taking the dog in it as well, so I decided to get a boot liner.

I know range rover do one but its seems extremely expensive. I opted for one by a compay called HatchBag. It arrived today and I must say its an excellent fit. It seems good qulity as well.

Has anyone else used them or any other boot liners they would recommend.

I am in no way associated with this company. Just thought it would be good to share my experience

Have had my hatchbag in since March, it's great just didn't bother with the stick on velcro pads cos the ones on the hatchbag stick to the inside of the boot on their own. Much neater. It's makes a good picnic blanket/seating when taken out too.
15-06-2012 05:51pm
paulcon

(15-06-2012 05:51pm)gibbyd Wrote:  Have had my hatchbag in since March, it's great just didn't bother with the stick on velcro pads cos the ones on the hatchbag stick to the inside of the boot on their own. Much neater. It's makes a good picnic blanket/seating when taken out too.

Did you go for the hatchbag tailgate cover too? I like the idea of the extra protection for the inside of the tailgate but I have powered tailgate and am thinking it might cause a conflict with the sensors?
25-06-2012 02:16pm
Griff449

I purchased the additional cover for the tailgate. Fitted with sticky back Velcro

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
25-06-2012 04:42pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gibbyd

Boot Liner

(25-06-2012 02:16pm)paulcon Wrote:  Did you go for the hatchbag tailgate cover too? I like the idea of the extra protection for the inside of the tailgate but I have powered tailgate and am thinking it might cause a conflict with the sensors?

The one I bought has a tailgate cover built in. You can zip it up so it stands vertical and creates protection for the tailgate inner panel.
26-06-2012 07:56am
paulcon

(25-06-2012 02:16pm)paulcon Wrote:  Did you go for the hatchbag tailgate cover too? I like the idea of the extra protection for the inside of the tailgate but I have powered tailgate and am thinking it might cause a conflict with the sensors?

Hatchbag have since confirmed that their tailgate cover does not interfere with the sensors on power boot. Excellent service gotta say.

Thanks for the feedback

Black 'n Black SD4 Dynamic Lux 5-door with privacy.
26-06-2012 08:39am