Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stock sound system VS Premium sound system
Benny_Crakzz

Stock sound system VS Premium sound system

Planning on buying an evoque soon in Firenze Red. I just want to know is the stock sound system decently loud and clear? I dont believe the premium sound system equipped evoque is in my price range (Above 50K). Anyone know?
06-01-2013 06:36am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjfp

RE: Stock sound system VS Premium sound system

Do a forum search on Meridian and there'll be plenty to read to assist in your decision.

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
06-01-2013 09:40am
PhilSkill

(06-01-2013 06:36am)Benny_Crakzz Wrote:  Planning on buying an evoque soon in Firenze Red. I just want to know is the stock sound system decently loud and clear? I dont believe the premium sound system equipped evoque is in my price range (Above 50K). Anyone know?

Stock one is great, if you want surround sound with DVD, or want to wreck your hearing with volume then the upgraded one is worth paying for.

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
06-01-2013 06:42pm
Rootsboy

pardon? did not quite hear that..

SD4 Prestige 5 Door Manual. Fuji White. 20" Style 6 Wheels. Vibe-Ebony Interior and Header. Panoramic Roof. AD. Privacy and Solar Attenuating Glass. Surround Camera, Heated Seats. Pollution Sensor. Rear Vents. 825W Sound and a Spare Wheel
07-01-2013 10:50pm
WB
WB

I had a car with stock sound for a year and a car with the upgrade for over a month. The stock is very good and while the upgrade is better its not worth the additional cost in my opinion
08-01-2013 10:53am
Benny_Crakzz

(08-01-2013 10:53am)WB Wrote:  I had a car with stock sound for a year and a car with the upgrade for over a month. The stock is very good and while the upgrade is better its not worth the additional cost in my opinion

Thanks Man,greatly appreciated. Went in today to check it out again. From 49,095$ he dropped it to 46,500$ for a Firenze Red with White contrast roof and ebony interior. Ill definitely try and get a little more shaved off the price but im super excited to get it!
09-01-2013 02:08am
Amadeus

(09-01-2013 02:08am)Benny_Crakzz Wrote:  Thanks Man,greatly appreciated. Went in today to check it out again. From 49,095$ he dropped it to 46,500$ for a Firenze Red with White contrast roof and ebony interior. Ill definitely try and get a little more shaved off the price but im super excited to get it!
.. and would love to see the Evoque with some Staten Island backdrops when you get it!Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

eD4 Pure Fuji Coupe | Tech Pack | Pano Roof | Cirrus Leather | Powerfold Mirrors | Xenons | 19" Style 3s | arr 5Apr13
09-01-2013 09:12pm
scrannel

Benny, my car came with the Meridian (not by choice) and I would say the sound systems are "different", not really better or worse. I mean, like you I saw a car that nailed me and that was that. Only later did I check the sound system. Only option I HAD to have was MagneRide.

2013 Dynamic USA specs with MagneRide + Strata wood int. with Lunar perf. Ork Grey.
BMW K1200R. Black.
25-01-2013 06:36pm
slee18

your getting the meridian sound either way as a US spec. They both sound really good compared to many oem sound systems. Good luck Benny sound like a deal with a price drop like that. Its probably because of the end of month "goals"

12 Evoque Si4 (US) Galway Green Prestige ivory expresso interior
25-01-2013 10:38pm