babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Stock sound system VS Premium sound system - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: In Car Electronics (/Forum-In-Car-Electronics)
+--- Thread: Stock sound system VS Premium sound system (/Thread-Stock-sound-system-VS-Premium-sound-system)

Stock sound system VS Premium sound system - Benny_Crakzz - 06-01-2013 06:36am

Planning on buying an evoque soon in Firenze Red. I just want to know is the stock sound system decently loud and clear? I dont believe the premium sound system equipped evoque is in my price range (Above 50K). Anyone know?

RE: Stock sound system VS Premium sound system - cjfp - 06-01-2013 09:40am

Do a forum search on Meridian and there'll be plenty to read to assist in your decision.

RE: Stock sound system VS Premium sound system - PhilSkill - 06-01-2013 06:42pm

(06-01-2013 06:36am)Benny_Crakzz Wrote:  Planning on buying an evoque soon in Firenze Red. I just want to know is the stock sound system decently loud and clear? I dont believe the premium sound system equipped evoque is in my price range (Above 50K). Anyone know?

Stock one is great, if you want surround sound with DVD, or want to wreck your hearing with volume then the upgraded one is worth paying for.

RE: Stock sound system VS Premium sound system - Rootsboy - 07-01-2013 10:50pm

pardon? did not quite hear that..

RE: Stock sound system VS Premium sound system - WB - 08-01-2013 10:53am

I had a car with stock sound for a year and a car with the upgrade for over a month. The stock is very good and while the upgrade is better its not worth the additional cost in my opinion

RE: Stock sound system VS Premium sound system - Benny_Crakzz - 09-01-2013 02:08am

(08-01-2013 10:53am)WB Wrote:  I had a car with stock sound for a year and a car with the upgrade for over a month. The stock is very good and while the upgrade is better its not worth the additional cost in my opinion

Thanks Man,greatly appreciated. Went in today to check it out again. From 49,095$ he dropped it to 46,500$ for a Firenze Red with White contrast roof and ebony interior. Ill definitely try and get a little more shaved off the price but im super excited to get it!

RE: Stock sound system VS Premium sound system - Amadeus - 09-01-2013 09:12pm

(09-01-2013 02:08am)Benny_Crakzz Wrote:  Thanks Man,greatly appreciated. Went in today to check it out again. From 49,095$ he dropped it to 46,500$ for a Firenze Red with White contrast roof and ebony interior. Ill definitely try and get a little more shaved off the price but im super excited to get it!
.. and would love to see the Evoque with some Staten Island backdrops when you get it!Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

RE: Stock sound system VS Premium sound system - scrannel - 25-01-2013 06:36pm

Benny, my car came with the Meridian (not by choice) and I would say the sound systems are "different", not really better or worse. I mean, like you I saw a car that nailed me and that was that. Only later did I check the sound system. Only option I HAD to have was MagneRide.

RE: Stock sound system VS Premium sound system - slee18 - 25-01-2013 10:38pm

your getting the meridian sound either way as a US spec. They both sound really good compared to many oem sound systems. Good luck Benny sound like a deal with a price drop like that. Its probably because of the end of month "goals"