Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Black dynamic
Westy

Black dynamic

Have been up to Liverpool today, and each time I go on the m6 south it amazes me how many car transporters I see with both right and left hand drive Evoques heading south, today I was following a transporter with Evoques, left hand drive models destined for far shores.

Only problem the lovely black dynamic as the last car on the lower level was a bit shorter than normal, brand new no plates just transport coatings. Someone will be getting a call.

Lots of Brocken plastic, such a shame, there was also a black edition which looked great, all models were 2014 with the various new wheel options.

I hope the new owner will be compensated, wasn't sure if it was the truck driver error or someone running into the back

One of the happy owners, ordered June 2011, delivered Wednesday 8th February 2012, now 97000 miles. Scorpions lasted 78'000 miles.

Pure TD4 5 door, fuji white, ebony interior, Pan roof, Front fogs, spare wheel, privacy glass, towbar and black roofrails.

Cars got to go back to company March 25th 2015 Sad
10-12-2013 05:49pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
speary

RE: Black dynamic

On a trip to Gaydon yesterday I passed about 12 transporters full of Evoques and Freelanders.
On another note whilst at Gaydon I was having a look around the back of the building where I spotted a 63 plate black Evoque, in the front grill was a section in the centre which was a 75mm square panel which on any other car indicates that it has active cruise/anti collision fitted. I was under the impression that this was not available on UK spec cars
I then drove round to the off road section. I reckoned that there were about £750,000 worth of various range/land rovers. No wonder we pay so much for our Evoques

Pure Coupe SD4 Manual; Fuji White; 19" style 5 wheels; Addaptive Xenons; Auto Lights, Wipers and Rear Mirror; Folding mirrors with cool puddle lights. Magnoflow Exhaust finishers
12-12-2013 02:40pm
PhilSkill

Friend of mine says land next to where he works has been hired by JLR for £3 million to store unfinished cars from the Solihull factory, place is loaded with cars now and guys driving them dont seem too careful about gravel rash when moving them about!

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
13-12-2013 01:25am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

There is a backlog of cars waiting for a panoramic roof at Solihull, demand for them way exceeded what was anticipated with RRS. Last version of RRS very few people ordered the opening sunroof option, new RRS everybody it appears wants the full size with opening panel pano roof

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2013 09:32am by XFullFatTim.)
13-12-2013 09:31am
Stadt Panzer

Black dynamic

Is it the same roof in the RRS as the Evoque?

Somewhere in the North Sea.
13-12-2013 09:41am
Chrisr1806

No, it isn't.

Am I right in saying that the sunroof in the Evoque doesn't even open?

Arrived: MY14.5 RRS HSE SDV6 in Loire Blue, Ivory interior, piano black trim, privacy glass,
panoramic sunroof, tow bar, mudflaps and full size spare Cool

Gone but not forgotten: 2011 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE in Santorini Black, 19" Alloys, ebony interior,
piano black trim & grab handles, privacy glass, lux pack, rear spoiler, mudflaps and tow bar Very Happy
(This post was last modified: 14-12-2013 11:17pm by Chrisr1806.)
13-12-2013 10:20am
Stadt Panzer

Black dynamic

No it doesn't open on the Evoque.

Somewhere in the North Sea.
13-12-2013 05:30pm