Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Barolo Black or Havana? Help! Can't decide
jojosr

RE: Barolo Black or Havana? Help! Can't decide

This thread is about color and I have Barolo black. Previously I had black car and wanted to have something special, so decided for Barolo. I am very happy with this color, because normaly it is decent black and only on sun it starts to shine very, but really very decently ruby....very uniqe color.
And regarding protection, next week I am going to detailer to put gtechniq all over the car (C1 + EXO on the paint).
I will post the pictures after finished.

Ordered: 2.3.2012:
RRE Prestige SD4 AT, Barolo Black, Spirit/Macassar/Ivory/Espresso Oxford Leather Interiour, Black Pano roof, Privacy Glass, AUX Heating, Heated seats and Wheel, Tech pack.
Delivered: 19.9.2012
[Image: 151832.png]
08-10-2012 03:19pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
J77

I would go for Havana, to me black is black and don't see the point of paying £1k for a colour which you can get for £550. (all Barolo owners don't shout at me, I personally can't tell one from another)

On the topic of paint protection i went with the dealer product, yes its over priced but im happy with it. I have a strange obsession with car care products, the shed is full of them. At the moment I use:

Dodo juice wax safe shampoo
Dodo juice mint menthol glass cleaner (good stuff)
Dodo juice diamond White carnuba hardwax
Dodo juice lime prime light
Dodo juice tarmalade
Meguires hot wheels tyre dressing
Meguires all wheels tyre and wheel cleaner
And god knows how many microfiber clothes.

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
12-10-2012 10:40am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

I would concur with you with you on the blacks J. My next door neighbour took delivery of a Honda Jazz in September which is in a colour very similar to Havana and (OK so it's a Jazz) it looks very nice and is certainly distinctive when the sun shines, and much more eye-catching than black with a dash of red in it!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
12-10-2012 02:19pm