Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just noticed this from rearview mirrors after two weeks with my Evoque!
delaangen

RE: Just noticed this from rearview mirrors after two weeks with my Evoque!

You are scaring me Vision. ShockedShocked.... if you say that Belgium is a small country with 10 million people..... i'm asking me when will i get my RRE in Luxembourg (ONLY +- 450.000 people???) ShockedVery Happy
02-12-2011 12:38pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vision*R

Production was estimated based on the orders of earlier LR models in a way that every country *normally* has to wait more or less the same period. But obviously Belgium was quick to order this time. USA marketing followed much later but their production was already set to a high level. The Belgian importer tried to modify this fixed allocation but that won't happen until next year, so no stock for now and long waiting lists. Not sure what the situation is like in Luxembourg, maybe your allocation was pretty accurate?

Prestige TD4 5d / Fuji White / Tech pack / Parallel park / Pano / Order 26/01/2011 / Build 13/12/11 / Arrival 04/01/2012
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2011 12:49pm by vision*R.)
02-12-2011 12:45pm
delaangen

(02-12-2011 12:45pm)vision*R Wrote:  Production is calculated based on the orders of earlier LR models in a way that every country *normally* has to wait more or less the same period. But obviously Belgium was quick to order this time. USA followed much later but their production was already set to a high level. The Belgian importer tried to modify this fixed allocation but that won't happen until next year. Not sure what the situation is like in Luxembourg, maybe your allocation was pretty accurate?

Don't know about the allocation.... Only thing i know is that all cars sold in Luxembourg come trough Belgium... Now what i don't know is if Belgium and Luxembourg are considered together for the allocation. I also asked a belgium dealer and he gave me the same delivery dates as my dealer in Luxembourg.....

Unfortunately i have to wait until June.....(delays not included) Very Happy
02-12-2011 12:52pm
deebabe2004

(01-12-2011 10:19pm)Evo-king Wrote:  I have to read the electronic owners manual at least twice before I go to bedLaughingLaughing

Me too!

Soon to be the proud owners of a Baby Rangie!

Pure - TD4 Manual - Fuji - 20" Silver Sparkle Style 6 - Ebony Leather & Ebony headliner - Tech Pack - Clearview Pack & Pano Roof - Rear Vents, Paint & Interior protection, Tint

04-12-2011 11:07am