Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Australian Deliveries
allyb123

Australian Deliveries

I'm sure your order will fly along without problem and August will come around before you know it. Chuffed for you that you got the front parking sensors for "free" though Wink

On Order - Evoque 5dr Dynamic Si4 Auto, Fuji White, Vortex, Contrast Pano' Roof, Style 7 wheels, Adaptive Dynamics, Tech Pack
02-05-2012 01:40pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
headturner

RE: Australian Deliveries

dont take me wrong i love this car to bits but its very premitive of LR to install seats that still require a side knob to move the back panel...not much of an issue for the prestige or electronic seat guys but definitely a pain for us pure owners with no upgrades to electronic seats...even my 7 year old mazda has a simple lever to move the head rest up and down.

so my advise those plannign to order change to electronic seats Wink your wives will be happy

trust my wife to pin point that

Shocked santorini black|metallic paint|pana roof|19" style 5|tech pack|clear view|reverse camera & parking aid|tints|protection|Wink loving the DRIVE
03-05-2012 12:37am
Maarten

(02-05-2012 12:09pm)Barneyridge Wrote:  Can I ask about the LED module, where did you get it and how much ? Cheers

Hi Barney,

I got the LED adaptor module from Linear Electronic Design via their website: http://www.linearelectronicdesign.com

Their LED Modules are available from selected Land Rover Dealers or 4WD accessory suppliers or they can supply directly to you at the wholesale price of $265 ($325 RRP).
They ship the LED modules free via express delivery Australia wide. There is a full one year warranty on the LED Modules.
You have to email David the type of connectors you want. I was not aware that some states have different sizes of the 7 pin round connector. He did send me a big 7 pin round connector. I got it replaced with a smaller one. So I connect with a 7 pin flat connector into my 12 pin flat connector of the car and use the 7 pin round to connect to the trailer. You can also hardwire it to your trailer.

Cheers, Maarten

Evoque Prestige | Build: 16 Feb 2012 | Delivered: 23 April 2012
Auto | SD4 | 5 door | Fuji white | Spirit interior | Prestige tech pack | Adaptive dynamics | Panoramic roof | 20" Style 6 wheels Very Happy
03-05-2012 05:20am
MH

Out of curiousity, as we have come up with conclusion that it takes 12 to 17 days to recieve your car after being discharged at Port Kembla, is there anyone on here that knows if there car was on the FIDELIO too?

Fuji White Dynamic, Si4, Glass roof, Black painted roof, R.Camera, Park assist, 20" wheels, black leather trim + extras!, waiting for arrival on May 17th-21st!
03-05-2012 01:01pm
Barneyridge

(03-05-2012 05:20am)Maarten Wrote:  Hi Barney,

I got the LED adaptor module from Linear Electronic Design via their website: http://www.linearelectronicdesign.com

Their LED Modules are available from selected Land Rover Dealers or 4WD accessory suppliers or they can supply directly to you at the wholesale price of $265 ($325 RRP).
They ship the LED modules free via express delivery Australia wide. There is a full one year warranty on the LED Modules.
You have to email David the type of connectors you want. I was not aware that some states have different sizes of the 7 pin round connector. He did send me a big 7 pin round connector. I got it replaced with a smaller one. So I connect with a 7 pin flat connector into my 12 pin flat connector of the car and use the 7 pin round to connect to the trailer. You can also hardwire it to your trailer.

Cheers, Maarten

Thanks Maarten

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
04-05-2012 08:02am
JoBro

Re: Australian Deliveries

Picked up my dynamic this afternoon, and I guess my only complaint was that when I arrived one of the dealers was showing of my car to some potential clients and had allowed them to get in the car, so am unsure how many people had been in my car, but other than that was a good hand over and very excited to finally have the car after 8 months.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Range Rover Evoque SD4 5 Door Dynamic Manual - Fuji White

Tech Pack, 20' Alloy Style 6, Pano Roof, 825w Meridian System, Adaptive Dynamics, Cold Climate Pack, Adaptive Lights, Automatic High Beam Assist, HomeLink, Park Assist, TPMS, Surround Camera, TV, Blind Spot Monitoring, Thinkware F770 Dashcam
04-05-2012 01:42pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
QUEEVO

Australian Deliveries

Where from JoBro...?

regards,
Queevo
----------------------------------------------------------------------
MY12 TD4 Prestige Auto, Baltic Blue / Vibe, Tech, Surround Cameras, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass
04-05-2012 01:43pm
Neo

(04-05-2012 01:42pm)JoBro Wrote:  Picked up my dynamic this afternoon, and I guess my only complaint was that when I arrived one of the dealers was showing of my car to some potential clients and had allowed them to get in the car, so am unsure how many people had been in my car, but other than that was a good hand over and very excited to finally have the car after 8 months.

That's a bad dealer! They are supposed to lock the car so no one can enter it!

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
04-05-2012 02:03pm
Evoque U

Congrats JoBro, very unprofessional of your dealer

Have a great time

Si4 5 door Prestige,Fuji white,spirit interior,prestige tech pack,adaptive dynamics, heated seats,keyless entry,park assist,surround cameras,panoramic roof,adaptive xenon headlamps.aftermarket 20" Wheels

Living the dream since 10/3/12
04-05-2012 02:48pm
JoBro

Re: Australian Deliveries

Alto in Artarmon, Sydney

Range Rover Evoque SD4 5 Door Dynamic Manual - Fuji White

Tech Pack, 20' Alloy Style 6, Pano Roof, 825w Meridian System, Adaptive Dynamics, Cold Climate Pack, Adaptive Lights, Automatic High Beam Assist, HomeLink, Park Assist, TPMS, Surround Camera, TV, Blind Spot Monitoring, Thinkware F770 Dashcam
04-05-2012 11:01pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply