Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Australian Deliveries
Biker

RE: Australian Deliveries

You doing Fraser in your Evoque? Not worried about the iron lice getting to it?

TD4 180 HSE MY17 Fuji White
02-05-2012 10:50am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Neo

Congrats, the wait is well worth it! Nice interior colours. I wish the dynamic had this interior option

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
02-05-2012 10:58am
Maarten

(02-05-2012 10:58am)Neo Wrote:  Congrats, the wait is well worth it! Nice interior colours. I wish the dynamic had this interior option
Thanks. That was for me also a reason to choose the Prestige model. I love this interior colour.

(02-05-2012 10:50am)Biker Wrote:  You doing Fraser in your Evoque? Not worried about the iron lice getting to it?

Should I be worried???
It's done before and a good clean afterwards is always needed.

Evoque Prestige | Build: 16 Feb 2012 | Delivered: 23 April 2012
Auto | SD4 | 5 door | Fuji white | Spirit interior | Prestige tech pack | Adaptive dynamics | Panoramic roof | 20" Style 6 wheels Very Happy
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2012 11:08am by Maarten.)
02-05-2012 11:06am
Neo

All i need to do is change my order to the prestige model and buy the dynamic body kit to change the exterior and it would be my dream car!

Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

02-05-2012 11:23am
Barneyridge

(02-05-2012 10:14am)Maarten Wrote:  Since 23 April I am the proud owner of my first Range Rover. Excellent handover by Paul James of Austral in Brisbane.
I live in Bundaberg and with 2 trips two Brisbane I have allready done 1900km. Only a few km's off road, but we have planned a trip to Fraser Island next month. So any off road Evoque advice is always welcome.
I had a little rattle on the drivers side caused by an not correct fitted panel in the knee airbag area. The problem was fixed by the dealer in a few minutes.
I love the car and (as many people said) after delivery I can't remember the months of waiting (ordered November 2011).

Attached a few pictures. One of them is of the Aussie tow bar. In my case it has a 12 pin flat connector. The RRE recognises my trailer without any problems thanks to the LED Adapter Module.

Can I ask about the LED module, where did you get it and how much ? Cheers

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
02-05-2012 12:09pm
allyb123

Australian Deliveries

(02-05-2012 09:39am)MH Wrote:  Who here actually tracked the cargo ship when it was nearing Australia?

We did lol.

Ours was on the FIDELIO!

Been such a long wait! Now we keep checking until it changes from DISCHARGED to DELIVERY ..

I tracked mine on the Otello all the way to Port Kembla where it was discharged on 10th April and................I STILL don't have my Evoque. Three cancelled delivery dates and holding out for this Friday!!
Hope yours makes the short trip from port to dealership quicker than my one does mate!!

On Order - Evoque 5dr Dynamic Si4 Auto, Fuji White, Vortex, Contrast Pano' Roof, Style 7 wheels, Adaptive Dynamics, Tech Pack
02-05-2012 12:23pm
Neo

Wow, I can't believe you haven't received your car yet Ally! Is this the mob from LR Alexandria?

02-05-2012 12:32pm
QUEEVO

Australian Deliveries

I'm just looking fwd to my baby getting on the boat...!!! Soon we hope...

regards,
Queevo
----------------------------------------------------------------------
MY12 TD4 Prestige Auto, Baltic Blue / Vibe, Tech, Surround Cameras, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass
02-05-2012 12:56pm
allyb123

Australian Deliveries

(02-05-2012 12:32pm)Neo Wrote:  Wow, I can't believe you haven't received your car yet Ally! Is this the mob from LR Alexandria?

Yes, sadly as the communication from Michael Morley there had been fantastic up until the day it left the boat...then a lot of disappointment for what will have been almost a month!! A bit of a shame as my enthusiasm and excitement isn't quite what it was a fortnight ago now!!
If anyone gets the opportunity to move their delivery date FORWARDS, definitely take it!

On Order - Evoque 5dr Dynamic Si4 Auto, Fuji White, Vortex, Contrast Pano' Roof, Style 7 wheels, Adaptive Dynamics, Tech Pack
02-05-2012 01:08pm
Neo

(02-05-2012 01:08pm)allyb123 Wrote:  Yes, sadly as the communication from Michael Morley there had been fantastic up until the day it left the boat...then a lot of disappointment for what will have been almost a month!! A bit of a shame as my enthusiasm and excitement isn't quite what it was a fortnight ago now!!
If anyone gets the opportunity to move their delivery date FORWARDS, definitely take it!

Damn, my order is with LR Alexandria too and they initially promised me a May build date but it has been move to June (ya, not happy). It doesn't help when the sales person has left the company. However, I didn't get a great deal off them (as they were fighting with another dealer) and the new sales guy tells me I got the front parking sensors free because the previous sales guy forgot to charge me for it (the FDC is mandatory with the Rear Camera).

However the new sales guys seems to be very informative. For these facts, I'm OK with the build date (and hopefully end of Aug delivery)

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2012 01:35pm by Neo.)
02-05-2012 01:34pm