Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Australian Deliveries
sethor

RE: Australian Deliveries

(19-04-2012 05:30am)Maarten Wrote:  My car arrived at the 13th of April in the Port of Brisbane and is at the dealer as of today. Delivery is scheduled for next week Tuesday 24th of April. I can't wait. I have never been so excited for a car in my life Very Happy

Yours must have been one of the first to be released from the docks. My dealer called today saying mine arrived today & should be ready in a few days.

Fuji White Dynamic Si4
19-04-2012 06:36am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
allyb123

Australian Deliveries

My car arrived on the 12th, has been sat at the dealers for a week and will be ready for delivery on Sunday (22nd)....but....I now have to go to Brisbane this weekend and will have to wait until Friday 27th now!!!! Sad
How annoying!!

Sethor, bet you're counting the hours until you pick up yours now!!!

On Order - Evoque 5dr Dynamic Si4 Auto, Fuji White, Vortex, Contrast Pano' Roof, Style 7 wheels, Adaptive Dynamics, Tech Pack
19-04-2012 09:27am
Maarten

Australian Deliveries

DT_Sanchez and Sethor, I think my car was indeed one of the first to leave the docks. The official handover will be for 99% sure on Tuesday 24 April (keep fingers crossed). Next month I will be overseas, so I can still enjoy my car some time. I hope you will get your cars also very soon!

Evoque Prestige | Build: 16 Feb 2012 | Delivered: 23 April 2012
Auto | SD4 | 5 door | Fuji white | Spirit interior | Prestige tech pack | Adaptive dynamics | Panoramic roof | 20" Style 6 wheels Very Happy
19-04-2012 09:29am
sethor

I'll be picking mine up on Monday. Ally I'm not exactly counting the hours like most people on here, as I already have a Pure SD4 coupe loan car from the dealer. I'm now having thoughts I should have gone for the SD4 over the Si4.

Fuji White Dynamic Si4
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2012 09:54am by sethor.)
19-04-2012 09:52am
Capital

You will love the power and performance of the Si4

I drove an SD4 for a number of days and loved it and could have easily kept it but once I got my Si4 I couldn't be happier with the petrol and very glad I chose it.

I am going to look to upgrade to a higher spec Prestige next year and will go the petrol again.
(This post was last modified: 23-04-2012 05:40am by Capital.)
19-04-2012 10:19am
ghostborne

Sounds like all the deliveries are happening now for the Queen Sapphire shipment.

Got the call from my dealer this afternoon to confirm my car has just arrived at dealer. Delivery expected to occur end of next week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Order: TD4 Pure, Auto, Fuji White, Ebony, Tech Pack, Panoramic Roof, Power Tailgate, Reverse Camera, Front Parking Aid, Auto Headlamps, Rain Sensing Wipers, Climate Control and Air Filter, Rear Air Vents
19-04-2012 10:23am
Barneyridge

(19-04-2012 09:52am)sethor Wrote:  I'll be picking mine up on Monday. Ally I'm not exactly counting the hours like most people on here, as I already have a Pure SD4 coupe loan car from the dealer. I'm now having thoughts I should have gone for the SD4 over the Si4.

sethor, I think the diesel vs petrol is just the different driving styles. I love the tourque of the diesel but believe with the petrol you just have to use the revs to get the best. Each to ones own but I like the relax driving style if the diesel. Interestingly I had a Freelander2 SD4 auto today as a loan car and it was slower than the TD4 Evoque

By the way, petrol or diesel, who cares, you will have an Evoque Smile

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2012 12:07pm by Barneyridge.)
19-04-2012 12:04pm
allyb123

Australian Deliveries

(19-04-2012 09:52am)sethor Wrote:  I'll be picking mine up on Monday. Ally I'm not exactly counting the hours like most people on here, as I already have a Pure SD4 coupe loan car from the dealer. I'm now having thoughts I should have gone for the SD4 over the Si4.

How do people get hold of an Evoque as a loan car PRIOR to delivery of their new motor?

On Order - Evoque 5dr Dynamic Si4 Auto, Fuji White, Vortex, Contrast Pano' Roof, Style 7 wheels, Adaptive Dynamics, Tech Pack
19-04-2012 01:52pm
chiggy

(19-04-2012 01:52pm)allyb123 Wrote:  How do people get hold of an Evoque as a loan car PRIOR to delivery of their new motor?

I think its just an agreement with the dealer... maybe as part of the part-exchange/trade-in Sethor must've said that for a week or so I need a car - preferably an Evoque.. and got one.. maybe needed the sale or maybe the dealer was just nice (:lolSmile

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
19-04-2012 02:18pm
Neo

Sethor, how long do you have the loan car for? And how did u score that one?

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2012 03:02pm by Neo.)
19-04-2012 03:01pm