Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Australian Deliveries
benzina

RE: Australian Deliveries

Todays the day,the 19th, but i'm going to wait till wednesday for the status cause i went in on friday,and don't want to hassel too much,as i've done this quite alot since it was meant to be built in November.
I think the build date is the date they estimate it to be completed, so if i get my VIN on Wednesday,, it would prove to be true.
Really hope it's done now, and when i get that VIN, i might take you up on the tracking help....thanks chiggy.

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2011 12:53pm by benzina.)
19-12-2011 12:51pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LDT

I wouldn't worry about chasing them - they should be keeping you fully informed.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
19-12-2011 07:13pm
Bomberboy

It's so unfortunate that like many dealer sales experiences here in Australia that there's no choice but to hassle them for info! Poor form Range Rover dealers.... buyers certainly not feeling like VIP's. Heck my recent Mercedes dealership's used car salesman showed 10x more customer care, and certainly RR is no where near Lexus service. Makes me kinda sad about it actually. Great product, poor customer service.
20-12-2011 12:24pm
LDT

(20-12-2011 12:24pm)Bomberboy Wrote:  It's so unfortunate that like many dealer sales experiences here in Australia that there's no choice but to hassle them for info! Poor form Range Rover dealers.... buyers certainly not feeling like VIP's. Heck my recent Mercedes dealership's used car salesman showed 10x more customer care, and certainly RR is no where near Lexus service. Makes me kinda sad about it actually. Great product, poor customer service.

+1.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
20-12-2011 01:31pm
memota

Pretty sure I'm out for this reason.

Went to look at an X5 yesterday......
20-12-2011 01:33pm
RonnieNavani

I cant agree more.. having owned 3 Luxury vehicle (2 BMWs and one Merc) in my 28 years, i walked in to a LRRR dealer in Melbourne, all except one and i mean they all have no idea of customer service... no time to sit and talk and go through a potential sale, they looked at me, saying ahh, na he is not going to buy or they just can be bothered.

one dealer in particular was just a F&*king wanker. I am like how you going? his reply Fucking busy! I haven't sat all day, I am like you were sitting when i approached you, and I felt like saying I am not your mate and don't appreciate your f-ing words, every 2 sentences was something f-ing this or f-ing that.. he even went further to tell me that, he is going to have the best christmas ever, because of how many evoques he has sold.. and his tone got ruder and ruder, and I just couldn't be bothered with him. I asked for a glass of water and he said just go to the kitchen and there are glasses somewhere and a cold water filter. (Now, I run my own business and when a client comes over I offer a drink, if they say no and then later change their mind, I would still go and personally get them water or a drink or will ask my receptionist or someone to grab a drink, not tell my client there's the kitchen feel free!) here i didn't even get offered a drink.

on the other hand walk into a Merc or BMW dealer or Audi for that matter, and they go lets sit down, would you like a coffee or cold drink of any kind sir?
they want to actually help even if you are not going to buy, they will sit down and go through the vehicle.

I am 100% certain that, I am going to make an official complaint to LR regarding their customer service. and for those reasons I ended up buying my car from an interstate dealer at least the guy i was dealing with over the phone was helpful and answering my calls, even after the deal was done.

on a personal note, I cant wait to get my car and drive it to all 3 dealerships that I visited and I just want to rub it in one dealer and say - there you go mate, you just lost a 100k sale..and i want to speak to the dealer principle and say, your staff are SHIT! FIX it or I keep telling everyone that i meet how bad the experience has been.

Delivered - FUJI WHITE > EBONT BLACK > SD4 DYNAMIC > PANO ROOF > RSE > SAT NAV > FPD > PWR TAILGATE > 19" Style 4 Wheels and a few others..

[/color]www.swapdeals.com.au
20-12-2011 10:59pm
DefLeppard

RonnieNavani....

Can I guess that dealer was MLR at Port Melbourne?

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
20-12-2011 11:05pm
My1stRR

Australian Deliveries

(20-12-2011 11:05pm)DefLeppard Wrote:  RonnieNavani....

Can I guess that dealer was MLR at Port Melbourne?

Did u have a bad experience with them DefLeppard?
20-12-2011 11:17pm
RonnieNavani

yes it was...

worst dealer..

Delivered - FUJI WHITE > EBONT BLACK > SD4 DYNAMIC > PANO ROOF > RSE > SAT NAV > FPD > PWR TAILGATE > 19" Style 4 Wheels and a few others..

[/color]www.swapdeals.com.au
20-12-2011 11:59pm
DynamicRRV

Yes they spoil the line imo.
21-12-2011 12:01am