Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Australian Deliveries
Capital

RE: Australian Deliveries

(29-11-2011 06:22am)3VOQU3 Wrote:  Yay another f***** delay

emailed dealer today asking for build date..

originally told mid Jan, then early Feb, then mid Feb, Now late Jan build for mid Mar delivery

Who knows, i might have it for next Christmas.. Makes selling current car so easy... Its like musical dates..

LR you are useless.. I'll start a countdown timer as my signature to the time i will cancel my order.

Hang in there it will be worth the wait.

I have now done 1000 KLMs and very happy indeed. The car is great on the open road and the petrol engine is a ripper. I am so far averaging 11.4 ltrs per 100 klms with a bit more than half of that highway driving. Went on a two hour drive each way on the weekend with four adults and overnight luggage and it was just great.

The sound system is very good and you can just plug your iPod in with a standard cable and you have full functionality through the screen. The Bluetooth is easy to use and has lots of features. Cruise control is user friendly as are the rest of the controls.

Everybody that has seen it and been in it loves it
29-11-2011 11:28am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
benzina

(28-11-2011 06:33am)Barneyridge Wrote:  Argh Nuts Sad ........ I might give the dealer a call tomorrow. If it is that close to the end of the year, I might ask about a Jan build so it is plated 2012. Wonder what the delay will be if ask for a Jan build ?

Like you a bit concerned have the car built over xmas for the same reasons

How did you go Barney? Did they give you a build date?
Just got some heartening and hopeful news from another member in another thread... http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Apparentl...sue?page=7 , that says their is every chance that the actual build of the car can be give or take a week or two OFF the build date given. I'm hoping,and staying the course.

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2011 01:02pm by benzina.)
29-11-2011 01:01pm
chiggy

Australian Deliveries

3VOQU3.

Sorry to hear about the delay! I ordered mine after u and I know that if ur getting a late jan build mine is gonna end up being feb or march and the car will end up here in June. What a shamble!

the number of highly specced cars on carpoint is a clear sign of how land rover have completely messed this up. How can so many cars go up for sale and mostly above the $100k mark?? Where are all the lower specced cars which most of us here are looking for given the already ridiculous asking price for these cars??

Land rover cannot even commit to customer orders and here they ordered 10 Sumatra blacks and 100 Fuji whites with close to everything on them, assuming people will buy them like hot cakes and now there's already 40 on carpoint. It's been a frigin month!! Does that not suggest to you LR, that something has gone wrong??

Sort it out LR!!!

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
29-11-2011 05:00pm
Barneyridge

(29-11-2011 01:01pm)benzina Wrote:  How did you go Barney? Did they give you a build date?
Just got some heartening and hopeful news from another member in another thread... http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Apparentl...sue?page=7 , that says their is every chance that the actual build of the car can be give or take a week or two OFF the build date given. I'm hoping,and staying the course.

Hi Mate, haven't had a chance to call. Planning to call him on the way back to the office this afternoon. Will let you know the outcome.

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
29-11-2011 08:13pm
RonnieNavani

I am starting to have a feeling that the Evoque will depreciate a lot...

Delivered - FUJI WHITE > EBONT BLACK > SD4 DYNAMIC > PANO ROOF > RSE > SAT NAV > FPD > PWR TAILGATE > 19" Style 4 Wheels and a few others..

[/color]www.swapdeals.com.au
29-11-2011 10:22pm
Barneyridge

Benzina, very briefly I got and email with estimated delivery 16/2/2011 with eta in Sydney 11/2/2011. Got a vin no so will check on topix later tonight when I get out of these meetings. Update later

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
30-11-2011 01:17am
benzina

(30-11-2011 01:17am)Barneyridge Wrote:  Benzina, very briefly I got and email with estimated delivery 16/2/2011 with eta in Sydney 11/2/2011. Got a vin no so will check on topix later tonight when I get out of these meetings. Update later

Thats GREAT news for you Barney,with a Vin number and all,it means yours has been built as they had intended inside November,and according to plan. I hope you can bring me some luck now,and bring my build well away from that xmas date.Smile

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2011 02:00am by benzina.)
30-11-2011 01:54am
chiggy

(29-11-2011 06:22am)3VOQU3 Wrote:  Yay another f***** delay

emailed dealer today asking for build date..

originally told mid Jan, then early Feb, then mid Feb, Now late Jan build for mid Mar delivery

Who knows, i might have it for next Christmas.. Makes selling current car so easy... Its like musical dates..

LR you are useless.. I'll start a countdown timer as my signature to the time i will cancel my order.

I just talked to my dealer and I got a confirmed build date of 16th December 2011.

ON TOP OF THE WORLD!!

Also, I have the clearview pack specced on my Pure - i.e. the xenon's etc and he said they have accepted the build no issues!

He's going to send me a VIN printout thing soon!

3VOQU3 - maybe talk to your dealer again and just see what he can do about it? Doesnt make sense considering you ordered yours earlier than mine - unless you paid a deposit after me... or you changed your spec recently...

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
30-11-2011 02:22am
3VOQU3

Who knows, i spoke to him yesterday and nothing like this.. He was just explaining the delays but was still told March..

Please explain email gone off today..

Win for you tho, I've specced xenons, roof etc too so no reason they should have gone through same time

Bangs head against wall.. i surrender
30-11-2011 04:34am
chiggy

(30-11-2011 04:34am)3VOQU3 Wrote:  Who knows, i spoke to him yesterday and nothing like this.. He was just explaining the delays but was still told March..

Please explain email gone off today..

Win for you tho, I've specced xenons, roof etc too so no reason they should have gone through same time

Bangs head against wall.. i surrender

I've got no clue why mine is going in before your's!

maybe its something to do with the parts or something? Maybe Fuji paint is limited supply given the number of fuji's out in the market at the moment?

Maybe just find out why its been delayed? what is there a shortage of?

30-11-2011 04:39am