Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Australian Deliveries
Barneyridge

RE: Australian Deliveries

(23-11-2011 08:46am)Capital Wrote:  I have collected mine and I am very happy except for the fact that I have hardly driven it. From the dealer to home and home to Sydney airport. I have been in Melbourne on business since Monday night. Sad

Things I loved straight away include Si4 engine and quality of cabin. Rear vision not great but mirrors are excellent. Paddle shift is fun and the whole look and feel is very exciting.

Things I don't like. The fact that is parked at Sydney Airport and the keys are with the valet guy Sad - other that not much at this stage.

In such a rush almost forgot to insure it and had to make the call from the dealer!

Looking forward to returning tomorrow night and getting to know it.

Congrats on getting the car. Looking forward to get the real world Australia perspective.

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
23-11-2011 09:38pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
3VOQU3

(23-11-2011 08:46am)Capital Wrote:  The fact that is parked at Sydney Airport and the keys are with the valet guy Sad

You hope its still parked at Sydney airport.. rather than in the valet's driveway at home.. Laughing
24-11-2011 12:40am
Barneyridge

(20-11-2011 10:29am)benzina Wrote:  You done well then,cause i ordered on the 3rd August,for November build, and the earliest is late January delivery.

Benzina, have you got a build date from your dealer. I have a Nov build too (supposedly) but the dealer has no build date yet. Not much time let in November for a build Sad

(This post was last modified: 24-11-2011 06:48am by Barneyridge.)
24-11-2011 06:46am
3VOQU3

The delay has done one thing for me, allowed me the chance to get the contrast roof.. lol..
24-11-2011 07:46am
benzina

Barneyridge, when i questioned my dealer about this, all he said they knew is that it is schedualed for a november build ,and that their was no actual date in their information. This question was put to them in the first week of this month,and in the middle,but still it was in that holding pool.
I've wanted to call again to see if their is any news, but i'm refraining till next month so i'm not a pain.
Technically, if ours is still in the holding pool next month, then we have ourselves a delay, and i will start to wonder about the late january delivery.
So far,i'm hoping that no news is good news, and that Australian allocated orders are on schedual.

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2011 07:59am by benzina.)
24-11-2011 07:57am
chiggy

Yeah the delay has allowed me to get the Contrast Pano Roof as well..

I know it would be cheaper to get it wrapped.. but lets face it... If its not factory fitted I have trouble motivating myself to let go off my car for a bit.... cause i want to drive it all the time.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
24-11-2011 08:36am
Barneyridge

I might speak to dealer tomorrow and take advantage of the possible opportunity to upgrade to 20 inch wheels rather than the 19's Smile

24-11-2011 08:54am
chiggy

has ANYONE in AUS ordered a Firenze?!!

All I see on carpoint and the like are just black, white and orkney grey - few silvers...

no red yet... and I am dying to see one in the flesh! Probably not in the right part of the country to actually see many given our lack of population compared to the Eastern States.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2011 04:18am by chiggy.)
25-11-2011 04:18am
Evoque U

(25-11-2011 04:18am)chiggy Wrote:  has ANYONE in AUS ordered a Firenze?!!

All I see on carpoint and the like are just black, white and orkney grey - few silvers...

no red yet... and I am dying to see one in the flesh! Probably not in the right part of the country to actually see many given our lack of population compared to the Eastern States.

Hi chiggy,

we have ordered the Fuji white but back in september the wife and I visited the factory in Halewood and there were a lot of Firenzes rolling through the lines, that is 1 hot colour, definatley would not be disappointed. Also saw 1 driving around Moore Park Sydney last Saturday and it looked even better driving then sitting still.

Si4 5 door Prestige,Fuji white,spirit interior,prestige tech pack,adaptive dynamics, heated seats,keyless entry,park assist,surround cameras,panoramic roof,adaptive xenon headlamps.aftermarket 20" Wheels

Living the dream since 10/3/12
25-11-2011 04:22am
3VOQU3

this was the firenze i saw at Barbagallo's last month.. or month before.. its taking so long i cant keep track

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

25-11-2011 08:58am