Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Australian Deliveries
My1stRR

Australian Deliveries

The ship stopped in Perth first..... so surely someone there has got theirs!! Stoked to be one the first though....especially with all the delays I'm hearing about!
20-11-2011 07:15am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
benzina

RE: Australian Deliveries

I was the 5th person in WA to do a build order for an Evoque, and as such,was told the first batch of these (mine included) will be January. The demos, and the ones trickling through now and up to xmas,are factory set spec and colours, which probably explains the high prices on carpoint, as most are pretty loaded up with extras.

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
20-11-2011 10:29am
My1stRR

Australian Deliveries

Thats strange. I ordered mine in July for sept build and will be picking it up this week. Apparently 70% of 1st shipment deliveries have been delayed and I'm one of the lucky 30% who is getting theirs on time.
20-11-2011 10:16pm
benzina

You done well then,cause i ordered on the 3rd August,for November build, and the earliest is late January delivery.

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2011 02:30am by benzina.)
21-11-2011 02:30am
evoque aussie

just checked my one, it will also arrive Port Kembla on 26/12/11. finger crossed!!! ordered my one back to June this year.....

Nov 2011 Delivery
Evoque SD4 5 door Dynamic, Samatra Black, Verve interior
21-11-2011 06:41am
chiggy

Australian Deliveries

Perth dealer says that every week he does have 1 or 2 picking theirs up I think it's just a matter of time till we see them around the city.

Also I dont think many would even know about the forum.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
22-11-2011 04:16pm
Capital

I have collected mine and I am very happy except for the fact that I have hardly driven it. From the dealer to home and home to Sydney airport. I have been in Melbourne on business since Monday night. Sad

Things I loved straight away include Si4 engine and quality of cabin. Rear vision not great but mirrors are excellent. Paddle shift is fun and the whole look and feel is very exciting.

Things I don't like. The fact that is parked at Sydney Airport and the keys are with the valet guy Sad - other that not much at this stage.

In such a rush almost forgot to insure it and had to make the call from the dealer!

Looking forward to returning tomorrow night and getting to know it.
23-11-2011 08:46am
chiggy

Great to know someone on the forum finally picked theirs up!

Congratulations... bit more info on the car?

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
23-11-2011 09:43am
Aussievoque

Lucky valet! Be sure to check the k's when you pick it up Wink

2012 TD4 - Firenze - White leather - Style 6 - Panoramic roof - Keyless Entry - Bi-Xenons - Clearview - Navigation
23-11-2011 10:44am
Capital

(23-11-2011 09:43am)chiggy Wrote:  Great to know someone on the forum finally picked theirs up!

Congratulations... bit more info on the car?

Same spec as Aussievoque just above but with the 18's
23-11-2011 12:00pm