Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Australian Deliveries
chiggy

Australian Deliveries

Congrats! Love the wheels!

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
12-02-2012 01:53am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Millotte

RE: Australian Deliveries

(12-02-2012 12:49am)Barneyridge Wrote:  I used fishing line, there was residual tape which came off with a finger nail then a fine cut polish finished with wax. I only took off the evoque and LR badges. Looks cleaner.

I was going to take off the black blob at the back but had second thoughts. What was interesting, I took off the front number plate and the plates is simply screwed into the front bumper bar, there are no mounting points/ bolt holes. Therefore was thinking if required you could simply replicate that st the back, ie just some self tapers. I think the double sided tape would be preferable though.

Mate the car looks awesome. How was the dealer polish. I just fixed mine yesterday getting rid of the dealer supplied swirl marks.

Barneyridge,

I did evactly that and mounted the plate on some little plastic washers front and back to keep the plate strait and changed the covers. As For the polish I couldn't fault it. I had a good look around the car for the other issues mentioned on here and had a second good look after I washed it yesterday..

(12-02-2012 01:49am)deebabe2004 Wrote:  Car looks amazing! Makes me want mine even more! Congratz!!

Deebabe,

I bet you do.. I was the same seeing everyone on here getting their cars and mine stuck on a ship..

I put another couple of good pics on this link today ( just to add to the pain ) http://s1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj544/millotte/

Prestige Td4 man, fuji, vibe interior, style 6 wheels, prestege tech pack.. Arived 11Th feb 2012
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2012 01:56pm by Millotte.)
12-02-2012 05:33am
benzina

Congrats on your new Evoque Millotte. Thats eye candy.....Enjoy Smile

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2012 02:11pm by benzina.)
12-02-2012 02:09pm
DefLeppard

Wow, seems to be a flood of Evoques arriving at the moment.

At last I have some progress.

Confirmed loaded on the cargo vessel "MANON", and has just left SouthHampton.

Now the long wait for it to "float" here.

Anyone else travelling with me?

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
12-02-2012 10:13pm
chiggy

Think you may get yours by end of MarchLeppard!

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
13-02-2012 01:09am
benzina

Marinetraffic.com has'nt been picking up the signals of any ships the last few days for me....is marine traffic working for anyone else?

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2012 02:23am by benzina.)
13-02-2012 02:16am
chiggy

Benzina - Marinetraffic will pick up the signal for your ship in the next day or two. Most likely by Wednesday as its due in on Thursday?

I remember when I was tracking mine - when it left from Durban I didn't see it on marinetraffic until a day before it was due to arrive. Not sure why... maybe it has something to do with pirates...

13-02-2012 02:24am
benzina

Yeah i realize that Chiggy, but what concerns me is that all the other random ships are not showing up...for instance, have a look for ships off Fremantle? I'm getting nothing,and if this keeps going,then it won't pickup my ship either. Can you give yours a shot,and see if you pick up ships off Fremantle. Thanks.

(This post was last modified: 13-02-2012 02:31am by benzina.)
13-02-2012 02:30am
chiggy

(13-02-2012 02:30am)benzina Wrote:  Yeah i realize that Chiggy, but what concerns me is that all the other random ships are not showing up...for instance, have a look for ships off Fremantle? I'm getting nothing,and if this keeps going,then it won't pickup my ship either. Can you give yours a shot,and see if you pick up ships off Fremantle. Thanks.

Got something for you off the fremantle ports website... hope it makes you happier Smile haha!

from memory it was meant to arrive on the 16th?

I can see some ships off the coast of Fremantle...

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

13-02-2012 02:56am
DefLeppard

(13-02-2012 02:16am)benzina Wrote:  Marinetraffic.com has'nt been picking up the signals of any ships the last few days for me....is marine traffic working for anyone else?

Yup working fine for me.

Ships off Fremantle - about 60 of them.

Grand Mercury showing as - out of range.

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
13-02-2012 03:06am