Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
At last! Collected Good Friday and here's some pictures
PigLauncher

RE: At last! Collecting mine Good Friday

Nice one. I am only 75 days behind you........................................Confused That's a lifetime.

Manual Dynamic, Firenze, Chrome Shadows, Santorini Pano,Verve,Ebony Headliner,Lux Pack, Privacy Glass, Adaptive Xenons.TPMS. June the 20th.
06-04-2012 04:09am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
caroline11000

At last! Collecting mine Good Friday

Great news, look forward to seeing the photos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
06-04-2012 08:30am
SiT

Photos..???? Smile
06-04-2012 05:56pm
robc1738

(05-04-2012 04:07pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Hope you enjoy the car and get a decent hand-over experience from the dealer Singhy, don't forget to ask about the fuel tank fill up!
\Hi Tim

I collect mine next Sat! Are they supposed to fill it up?

Thanks Rob

Pure SD4 manual, Fugi, Ebony leather, black contrast pano roof, 20" black wheels, tinted windows, xenon lights, fogs, front parking sensors
06-04-2012 06:11pm
SiT

(06-04-2012 06:11pm)robc1738 Wrote:  \Hi Tim

I collect mine next Sat! Are they supposed to fill it up?

Thanks Rob

Its a lottery... maybe you will and maybe you won't. I got half a tank.

Hope you enjoy the motor when you collect, its ace.
06-04-2012 07:02pm
snksnk

(06-04-2012 04:09am)PigLauncher Wrote:  Nice one. I am only 75 days behind you........................................Confused That's a lifetime.

Collecting mine this tuesday.. that's a lifetime!!!
(06-04-2012 07:02pm)SiT Wrote:  Its a lottery... maybe you will and maybe you won't. I got half a tank.

I made an arrangement with my dealer from the beggining to fill it up for me.. I live in Cyprus and the never fill up the tank.. they always leave enough gas to take you to the nearest gas station.. that sucks..
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2012 06:41am by snksnk.)
07-04-2012 06:39am
Evoqess

(05-04-2012 09:46pm)SINGHY Wrote:  Hey Evoquess if I lived in Beautiiful British Columbia I'd have done far more than 3500km, you're not doing your Evoque justice.

I know, I have no excuses other than an extended holiday to Australia, frequent washing/detailing of my beauty .... and the hours reading the wonderful posts on this forum!
Looking forward to racking up some mileage as the months pass.

Enjoy your big day Singhy Smile Smile

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
07-04-2012 07:29am
SINGHY

After 6 months, 3 weeks and 3 days I finally got the keys to my Evoque yesterday, the dealer was very helpful and thorough, at the time I hadn't realised but it took over two hours blame this on the excitement and also the fact that had one too many beers and red wines the night before so was feeling a little ropey (never mix the grape and the grain).

The Evoque was gleaming even though it was a dull, wet and grey day. I got a full tank of diesel and even an umbrella. Really enjoy driving it, it seems very responsive (for a heavy diesel lump) and handles very well, I keep thinking of excuses to jump in and take it for a drive. Getting used to all the gadgets, the Iphone 4 synced seamlessly for both phone and bluetooth music streaming. DAB radio works fine too as I read that some owners have complained about this.

I'll take some pictures as soon as the weather improves - promise!

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
07-04-2012 09:46am
robc1738

(06-04-2012 07:02pm)SiT Wrote:  Its a lottery... maybe you will and maybe you won't. I got half a tank.

Thanks
Expect to get it a week today

Pure SD4 manual, Fugi, Ebony leather, black contrast pano roof, 20" black wheels, tinted windows, xenon lights, fogs, front parking sensors
07-04-2012 11:05am
SINGHY

RE: At last! Collected Good Friday and here's some pictures

Unfortunately the sun wasn't shining in God's own country today.

Some more.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2012 05:51pm by SINGHY.)
07-04-2012 05:49pm